TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:54:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 100
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 69
  • Total: 69

An idea for a new site....

Started by akulion, September 10, 2006, 08:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akulion

Hi

ok this idea is up for grabs for whoever wants it really...

Initially I was gona do it but I really dont have much time anymore to spend on the net very much, so I am posting it here in case someone likes it and would like to start something with it :)

================I D E A==================

Community Support Group

The aim of CSG is to provide webmasters running community forums to boost their membership levels and allow active members to be recruited on a regular basis. This service is only for non-paid forums memberships - forums or websites which require payment for joining can not participate in this group.

Members of the CSG will be required to join one of many groups available.

There will be a selection of 15 websites / members in each groups.

In every group each member is required to register at all of their co-groupies websites.

Each member must contribute a minimum number of hours each week at the other mmbers websites and make a minimum number of posts.

This way we ensure that each member is gaining active members on their sites who will be required to remain active for a minimum period of 1 month.

After the 1 month is up, each member will be required to switch groups - thus ensuring that new members are brought in and there is a new avenue of websites to explore.

No website may be part of more than 1 group at any given time. It can only belong to a single group.

One may ask, Is'nt this faking it?

The answer is simply NO! How many times in your life have you thought to yourself 'I dont think thats my kind of thing' but then you try it once and really enjoy it and end up being a regular at it.

The concept with CSG is the same. People will be participating in a large variety of activities offered on each forum. At first they may feel hesitant, but they might discover they really enjoy the group and end up becoming a permanent member!

At the same time time this will allow webmasters to exchange ideas and experience different forum styles and systems as a user. It will open up the opportunity to meet different people and encounter diferent cultures and lifestyles.

And while doing all this they will also benefit by building their communities and boosting the membership levels as well as participants levels!

But thats not all CSG will do for you. On this group it is our aim to help webmasters in every way we can. So there will be many other activities as well. Sharing of code snippets by members to make our websites more interesting - script discussions and sharing, tips and tricks to make our websites better, graphics discussions and help group, host discussions, etc

==========================================

Well thats the idea - if anyone likes it - feel free to use.

Aku