I think it's something else!
I searched a bit further and found this page: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/
When I entered the link of my article page the result was the old title.
After I pressed the Scrape again button the title was updated.
I also tried it with your page and for some reason - also after I pressed the scrape again button - the title did not show up.
I added the following code to my "frog Article"
<meta name="title" content="Hockey Rink Guide" />
<meta name="description" content="And now my article suddenly is the Rink Guide..... but not really!" />
and after I pressed the button Scrape again in the sharing debugger this is the result: