News: When asking for support, it helps us and you, if you read the Posting Guidelines

Login  |  Register
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

January 19, 2020, 03:51:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 189417
  • Total Topics: 20794
  • Online Today: 63
  • Online Ever: 781
  • (January 16, 2020, 02:42:13 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 57
Total: 58

Author Topic: TP install  (Read 1787 times)

Oxfurded

TP install
« on: May 09, 2007, 05:20:27 AM »
 :uglystupid2:

Ekk.

I have a fresh new install of my forums. Someting is wrong so in another post i asked for help with the SQL working on that transfer,

This is driving me nuts the TP wont install , I try the manul install it says it installed but nothing happens Nothing can been seen the DB of SQL or even for the Tabels. Also the Admin section in SMF there is nothig for setting any help would rock .

This Code goes on for days, Not sure the issuse.

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/mysql-5.0/data/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/mysql-5.0/data/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/mysql-5.0/data/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 37

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 37

Upshrink table created
Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/mysql-5.0/data/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 42

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 42

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/mysql-5.0/data/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 50

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 50

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/mysql-5.0/data/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 60

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 60

Settings table created
Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/mysql-5.0/data/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 168

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 168

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 169

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/mysql-5.0/data/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 170

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/w/e/p/wepsx/html/Forums/tp_install.php on line 170

Offline Lesmond

• Do what you have to!
  • Administrator
    • Tiny Pix... Free Image Hosting and Sharing.
Re: TP install
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 06:06:52 AM »
Try this there are a few answers
Please don't PM me for support without an invitation.

Offline G6Cad

• Friends
    • FamiljeGodis
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 07:23:15 AM »
You cant install TP to it's own folder, you need to install TP to the same dir you have the SMF installation to in order for the DB install to work.
Best way to go is through the SMF admin package manager
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 07:25:29 AM by G6â„¢ »

Offline IchBin™

• Developer
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 05:45:01 PM »
Looks like you were running install_tp.php in your browser? Instead of manual_tp_install.php ?