TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:04:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 257
  • Total: 257

Worst customer support ever

Started by akulion, March 30, 2007, 04:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akulion

Recently I decided to check out hosts one by one to see how they are...

So my first signup was with www.webserve.ca for a 1 month package and I specifically told them I am just testing their services to see IF I should transfer over to a VPS with them or not....

1st support Query - reply time 3 days
2nd query - no reply to date, its been 2 weeks
3nd query- reply time 4 days

They may look very cheap and offer much glitter but in my books they just earned 5 red stars (for caution)

Shadow

Wow, That's is a rip off right there.  It's seem to me that hosting isn't any good at all.  If they take that long to reply back...

akulion

the customer support is terrible but their backend applications and machines seem very good fast and reliable up to now

but then again if ur server goes down and they take 4 days to reply thats gona be disaster for ur site :2funny:

Shadow

I guess that's good in a good way some.

But if the sever go down on you it's mess you, member's and the forum up so fast....No way I can deal with that kind of host...

Resident Geek

Hah! I've never had a problem with my server host, But I've been on hold before for eight hours with a company call Aptela. They did our VoIP phone system for our company.

Shadow

Me ether too.  I never get a hold with my host.  If I have any problem's but in my life I get a hold for few time's

Arkanthos

In the last 2.5 years I've never had a problem with my host. Servers have never crashed, had 0 downtime, and support claims have been replied to within 15minutes of submission.

that said, I've yet to find annother host to match it... tried a few of the new ones to see if I wanted to swap (since my current one isn't as fancy) and allways ran into problems... even with the big ones.

Shadow

my host is awesome so far, If I have any problem's with my sever I alway's can e-mail him all that and he alway's tell me what going on.I had one problem with the host but somoeone attack few sever's and main serever too.  Cause the forum go slow

bluedevil

I use www.siteground.com  no problems at all yet.