TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:21:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 72
  • Total: 72

Forum topics-front page

Started by bigguy, September 18, 2019, 02:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigguy

Is there any way to expand the list of boards that can be displayed on the front page of TP. Right now there is only an option to dispay topics from 5 different boards. Please see screenshot. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

@rjen

There is in version 2.0.0...

I don't think that will be added in the .1.6 version...
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

bigguy

Ok, thank you. At least it'll be coming in a future release. :)

jernatety

Quote from: bigguy on September 18, 2019, 02:30:29 AM
Is there any way to expand the list of boards that can be displayed on the front page of TP. Right now there is only an option to dispay topics from 5 different boards. Please see screenshot. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Waiting on this too! I think allowing to select "ALL" and have the option to un-check boards you don't want changes the game BIG time with this portal.

jernatety

Hi, I know we've discussed this several times, but the regular season opened last night and I'm going to have several additional posts that will need to be on the front page in conjunction with the existing 5 max selectable in the front page settings.

Is there any possible way to edit that function to allow more than 5 by manually adding additional ID's to the code? Similar to how you can manually edit the recent topics code to block ID's you don't want showing up in the recent topics block?

Thank you