TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:45:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 243
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 273
  • Total: 273

TPReviews 1.0 rev.7

Started by IchBin, November 20, 2009, 02:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillyP

What would be really neat is to have this tied into the download section.  So, for every download item, there would be a button "Review (download title)" instead of the rate it button. Then the category and subcategory would be set from the download item.  And a further subcategory from the title of the download, since there could be more than one review of each item.  Then there would be a list of reviews below the item.  And maybe an averaged rating, for each item, from the overall rating of each item.

gggg

I've got the version 2 installed with no problems, but i can't seem to find what selection to put in a block? i dont see anything with tpreviews named in the block selection but i can activate it in the admin, seems really weird

boillzz

I also got the version 2 installed without problem on 2.0 RC4  . I can t see where i can use review in the blocs . I create a new "module" bloc , the only choice i get after in the bloc editing page is TPShout  ,but no TPReview.

I 'd really like to add some review for my site, it's really missing atm and will be a great addition.