TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:02:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 99
  • Total: 99

G6 Exposed

Started by Nikki Sixx, July 09, 2007, 05:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki Sixx

Now that the women [G6] has confirmed her hatred towards TinyPortal, I must ask what else could she possibly hate? The trademark symbol that resides by her display name? The Omega TP theme? Her native Swedish land? The overweight people in the supermarket that constantly tell her, "IT'S TIME FOR CHILI"? The external links in the shoutbox? Vitamin E? Or myself, the most favored TinyPortal friend and asset of the community?

Post whatever you have come to believe G6 hates! Perhaps she will use her powers of hatred to confirm or deny our questions.

I am just giving you a hard time, G6. Make a hilarious topic regarding me if you want. I well respect you and most of all realize you love TP. *high fives*

Nokonium

I don't like the thought of what responces this could bring and I'm not going to sit and watch as G6 is ridiculed. This topic is closed.

IchBin

Anyone who would rather try to smear someones reputation instead of talking about it in a mature fashion gets a 2 week vacation. I don't care who it is you're talking about. What makes it worse is when you take someone who has put as much time into this community as she has. Take a nice little break. This community has been nice and fun for a long time. I won't put up with people and their negative attitudes who do nothing but bring the TinyPortal community down. THIS TYPE OF STUFF IS NOT TOLERATED WHAT SO EVER!