TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:03:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 78
  • Total: 78

TinyPortal 1.0 RC4 released!

Started by IchBin, February 25, 2012, 06:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry

Much thanks IchBin. So glad to see you staying on top of things.

Kerry

Skhilled

saks

It's grate!
What can I update from 1.03 ? I need uninstall old version ?

IchBin

If you can uninstall and then install the new TP that is the best way. If not, upgrade should be ok.

Maxx1

I agree about the Un install and deleting the old first, what is great is that your old settings usually stay and you'll have them back again after the new in-stall... That is if you do not have errors during the process. And you should not get errors! At least this has been my experience!

regards,
maxx
But Mama, That's Where all the fun is!

Kerry

Re: ". . . what is great is that your old settings usually stay and you'll have them back again after the new in-stall." Yes, I was very pleased that the upgrade maintained my boxes etc. It went remarkably well.

Kerry

saks

Quote from: IchBinâ,,¢ on March 06, 2012, 03:29:59 AM
If you can uninstall and then install the new TP that is the best way. If not, upgrade should be ok.
If I am replace old TP files and upload new TP files, is this way ok ? or I need modify database tables in MySQL too ?

IchBin

No database changes have been made. You can upload new files if you want. You do need to run the do_hooks.php file though for TP RC4 changes.

saks

Quote from: IchBinâ,,¢ on March 07, 2012, 03:23:57 AM
No database changes have been made. You can upload new files if you want. You do need to run the do_hooks.php file though for TP RC4 changes.
ok! Many thanks for support!  :)