TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:35:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 112
  • Total: 112

Change border color in Themis theme

Started by sfboarders, April 20, 2005, 06:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfboarders

Hey Bloc, I asked you this in SMF but sorry to bring it up again so I figure it'd be faster if I asked you on your own board.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D

I can't locate where to change the color of the borders for the board. I changed the color in the "style.css" but it's still white.

QuoteLook at the top in index.tempalte.php, some styles are redefined there according to chosen color-set.

Still having a hard time finding the border settings colors. I set all of the preconfigured settings but I do not see anything that applies to the border there unless I overlooked it. 8) I am talking about the white in the border in between the boards.

Bjørn

ah..I am sorry, I forgot your post over there.

Open up BoardIndex.template.php and find this code:
        foreach ($context['categories'] as $category)
        {
                echo '
<div style="border-top: solid 1px #707070; border-bottom: solid 1px #707070;"><table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="5">
        <tr>
                <td colspan="2" class="catbg', $category['new'] ? '2' : '', '" height="18">';

The backgroundcolor (#ffffff) in the <table> tag there is what you need to change. Or - if you don't want a border at all, set cellspacing="0" in the same tag there.

sfboarders

Quote from: Bloc on April 20, 2005, 11:03:11 PM
ah..I am sorry, I forgot your post over there.

Hey Bloc, no need to be sorry. You make some awesome templates and your site is GREAT!!! The SMF template is still new to me. The old YaBBSE template is simple HTML. :)