TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:08:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 145
  • Total: 145

portal problem

Started by bbb, February 23, 2005, 07:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbb

I have trouble installing the tiny portal.  I installed mercury.zip and it worked fine.  When I replaced that with mercury_tp.zip, it didn't work.  It says "500 Internal Server Error."  I noticed that mercury_tp.zip doesn't have Themes.template.php.

Can anyone help?  I don't know what I'm doing..... ???

Bjørn

Did you install the mod through the package manager?

bbb

I installed MSF thru my hosting server.  It's version 1.0.2.  Then I uploaded mercury_tp files into themes folder.  Finally I selected mercury_tp layout from the admin panel of MSF.

Is that how I should do it?  What's the package manager?

bbb

Bjørn

You have just installed a theme with supports TinyPortal, but not the mod itself. :)

The package manager is where you install mods - automatically. Look in the admin section of your forum.

bbb

Ok. I installed the tiny portal now.  Thanks.

Next how do I install mercury layout?

Bjørn

if the portal is workin fine, the just install the mercury_tp theme as  a normal theme. then when choosing it, it will show the portal correctly.

wise

I installed  themis_tp through theme manager - it told me it was installed correctly. I then change the forum to the themis_tp and now get internal 500 error and cannot access the forum?

hope you can help

wisehosting.co.uk/forum

bbb

Same thing happened to me before, but I know how now.

log in your Forum > Admin > choose Package Manager from forum controls > Download New Package > click Browse next to simple mechanic mod site > option 37 is Tiny Portal (click download) > click proceed > then you're done!

wise

I cant get into the forum at all  ???