TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:15:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 109
  • Total: 110
  • lurkalot

0.9.8 download?

Started by Teelow, March 16, 2010, 12:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teelow

I been trying to find version 0.9.8 to download.  Is their an archive on this website or can somebody point me in a direction to download this version?

Mick

Good question..... i looked for it myself and couldnt find it either.

Hopefully a mod knows where it is and point a link for ya.

IchBin

It's been removed for a couple months I believe. We dropped it since it is so old, and giving support for both versions is getting unnecessary. Plus TP 1 beta5 is just around the corner! :)

Teryx

Is there any chance 0.9 is available anywhere else?  Could really use it for a theme I'm working with, which sadly doesn't work with any of the newer versions yet.

Crip

Quote from: Teryx on March 24, 2010, 11:49:58 PM
Is there any chance 0.9 is available anywhere else?  Could really use it for a theme I'm working with, which sadly doesn't work with any of the newer versions yet.

It is , but it will not be supported in anyway please know this! ;)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Xarcell

Yes, a version that old is no longer supported. Most of us have moved on to a newer version of TP. Helping others using a old version of TP makes it hard for us to remember what's what, and keep up with. Therefore causing poor support...

Just we just decided to drop it.

Teryx

Thank you.  I understand the reasons for not supporting an older version of software quite well, I had just hoped it would be available, somewhere.

Thanks for your time, at any rate.

FireDitto

... so, it's not possible to get 0.9.8 at all?

I need it, because a mod I want to use is only compatible with 0.9.8, not the later versions of TP =/

lurkalot

Quote from: FireDitto on May 12, 2010, 08:59:14 AM
... so, it's not possible to get 0.9.8 at all?

I need it, because a mod I want to use is only compatible with 0.9.8, not the later versions of TP =/

Can I suggest you add your vote for a archived version of TP 0.9.8 here then, http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=32653.0   Looks like were losing at the moment ;)

FireDitto

Vote added.

If my computer hadn't died and needed replacing, I'd have a copy of the version to use; but obviously, I do not. *sigh* Bloody computers! >_> lol.