TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:15:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 102
  • Total: 103
  • @rjen

0.98 installing problem with SMF 1.1.5

Started by Storm2, May 03, 2008, 07:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm2

After uploading and applying the package: TP_0983.zip
I get the message:
"The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."

Using this version of SMF and no mods installed yet.
SMF File   Your Version   Current Version
SMF Package   SMF 1.1.5   SMF 1.1.5

http://www.team-cp.co.cc/

The download link for TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta is not working for me somehow, only 0.98

Kethra

Same here.  Trying to install 0.98 on a fresh install of 1.1.5 didn't work and gave the error message Storm2 saw.

Beta v1.0.5 installed without a hitch though.

G6Cad

The TP V098 are not updated for SMF 1.1.5, you have to use TP V1.0.5 as the support are for the new package

Kethra

IchBin

Well I did update it last time it hit 1.1.4 to work in ALL 1.1.x versions of SMF. Apparently Bloc didn't like that idea or something, because that change has been taken out. So, USE THE SEARCH people, as this happens every time SMF updates with mods. You see all you need to do is make a change in the package-info.xml file for it to work.

Storm2

Thanks for the replies  :)

Only problem left is how do I get the TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta 1 package since the link on this site is not working for me?

IchBin

You try the search? You'll see that there have been a few people with the same problem.

Storm2

Yes I tried the search with e.g. "download not working" but nothing recent came up.

G6Cad

Try with another browser and make sure your logged in to the download section.
Clear your chache temp internet files and cookies and restart the browser if you dont have a new to test.

Storm2

Thanks tried it with explorer and was working.  :)