TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:33:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

[Rules] Beta Testing

Started by Xarcell, April 05, 2006, 01:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarcell

Beta Testing Purpose:

The sole purpose of "Beta Testers" is to test the TP/SMF software. Beta Testing means the software is "still" in developement stages and "will" contain bugs. Our job as a Beta Tester is to find these bugs, and make the developer aware of the issue so that it can be fixed.

As a "Beta Tester", you must comply with all Forum Rules, Etiquette, and Posting Guides per board. Failure to comply will result in the removal of your posting privilages.

At this site, a positive mind, and attitude is appricated. Although a negative one is frowned apon, and does not serve our testing purposes. Negative users ("not constructive posts") who disrupt our forums will also have thier beta testing privilages removed.

Jason kiDD

I want to be a beta tester.. :D

G6Cad

DHUOoo

You ARE a beta tester, all of our members that download and use TP on their sites are Beta testers as the packages we have for download are beta packages.

Jason kiDD

haha I used to be but no one wants to give me the sneak peak to the alpha...

IchBin

Alpha testers are invited to join. We usually invite people we see that are active, and if they show good trouble shooting skills etc.

Jason kiDD

Yeah I know I know.. lol But it would also be beneficial for someone to test it live on a few forums for you so you can get quick information on what works and what doesnt...

ZarPrime

Hi Jason,

Though we appreciate your offer, the current Alpha for TP 2 is being tested by more than a few of the TP Team Members and Alpha Testers on their test sites.  None are yet being used on live Forums.

As for a sneak preview, the site shown below uses TP 2 Alpha 2 if you'd like to have a look at it.  There are a few different themes setup on this test site with a theme selector to have a look at them ...
http://www.ourfamilyforum.org/SMF2.0/index.php

ZarPrime

prymagen

where is the download link for the Tiny portal for SMF version 2.0?

Skhilled

Have you not been reading the posts in this topic or searching the boards? TP for SMF 2 is in testing and only available to team members and alpha testers.

dismal shadow

Love to join the Alpha team tho it's invited only unfortunately.