TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:11:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 107
  • Total: 108
  • lurkalot

TPsubs.template.php language file errors

Started by supportingactors, May 16, 2010, 08:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

Usually the leftbar and rightbar errors are from using a theme that is not compatible or that you have outdate files in your install for TP. This could be caused if the install didn't replace the files with the new files for some unknown reason.

What theme are you using? If you're using a custom theme, make sure if there are any TP files in it, that they are up to date. If you're not using a custom theme, upload a fresh set of TP files to the default theme.

stog

hi

sry to resurrect this thread but i am about to update TP (i am currently on a heavilly modded and much updated smf 1.16 and tp 1.105 similiarly many times updated)

i do use a custom theme and am still getting some undefined index errors pointing to the TPsubs.template.php in the custom theme folder.(TPsubs.template.php is the only tp file in my custom theme folder btw)

what i would like to clarify is when i update TP should i have to copy any files to my custom theme ?
am i best updating whilst in the default smf theme?

i shall now go and check uninstall present tp version and see if it it is error free, similiarly installing new version and check if it can be done 'auto'

will report back

thx for your efforts

regards

stog

update:

uninstall failed at index template and subs but those files weren't changed in latest version so went ahead, and discovered i didn't have to uninstall previous version, i had merely to click upgrade, which i did with my custom theme still as my default.

thx - lookin' good so far..

will report back to see if there are any undefined index errors

(oh i updated the TPsubs.template.php --- the only tp file in my custom theme folder btw)

thx again for your work everyone!

update 2

just a page of 'copyright removed' errors all action= print page
i noted this smf thread btw http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=381449.0