TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:49:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 213
  • Total: 214
  • illori

Call to undefined function TP_loadTheme()

Started by Dylert, August 12, 2019, 07:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Quote from: @rjen on August 12, 2019, 08:09:45 PM
There is a file in the TinyPortal package: do_hooks.php, that can restore the hooks.

I am not sure how to run that though. Mick, a hand please ?

You  should be able to grab a copy of the do_hooks.php file from the TP package, and drop that into the directory where all your SMF files are sitting.  Then run it from  your address bar, like you would with a upgrade

@rjen

Tried that, resulting in a white screen and no updates. Saw that you used it before, hence the question
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

lurkalot

Quote from: @rjen on August 12, 2019, 08:34:58 PM
Tried that, resulting in a white screen and no updates. Saw that you used it before, hence the question

Strange, should run ok, or it always used to.  Haven't had to do this in a while.  Wonder if TP still shows as installed in package manager.  If not then perhaps remove all the TP files manually and reinstall it. (Backing them up first).

But as you said, removing all hooks will certainly break all the other mods that use hooks.

@rjen

It looks like the OP is setting up a fresh set of files...

lurkalot

Quote from: @rjen on August 12, 2019, 08:55:07 PM
It looks like the OP is setting up a fresh set of files...

Might be the best way to go I guess. Lets hope they are fresh files from the large upgrade package, not the install one. Otherwise it's going to get messy.  ;)

lurkalot

Looks like Dylert is running the installer, not just uploading a fresh set of files.  I hope there's a current backup of the database now, because it's going to be a empty forum starting from scratch.

@rjen

lurkalot

It does indeed, well that's a relief.  I was a bit worried when I saw install.php running yesterday.