TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:50:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 120
  • Total: 120

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

European Fun Clan

Started by Kimmen, February 12, 2014, 11:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmen

Site Name: European Fun Clan
Site URL: http://www.efclan.eu/
Site Owner: Me
Site Designer: Me
Theme Designer: Insidious II © HostX / Axente
Graphics Designer: Dazzed
Site Genre: Gaming

INTRODUCTION
This is a clanforum related to multigaming genre.

FEEDBACK (optional)
Likes: I love the theme and the colors, this theme has been worked hard and long on and modified over time. Not even sure if i should credit the original theme creator, as i see that this theme is looking very different now than what it was in the start ^^ I am very happy about the feel the site gives and personally i find it easy to browse over long periods as i like darker themes and red happens to be my favorite color.

Dislikes: I dont like how my shoutbox has a scrollbar at the bottom, teampage is lacking things i may edit in later, overall i am very happy with my result :)

lurkalot

Neat site, I like it.  I don't see a scroll bar at the bottom of the shoutbox as a guest.  Did you fix it?

And the TP copyright seems to be missing.  ;)

Kimmen

The reason why you cannot see the scrollbar, is probably because you cannot see the textarea as guest. I have my mind set on that as the reason, not sure, but think it is. The TP copy right has simply been replaced when Axente added his stuff there and i did not even realize this until you pointed it out now, so it will be added back asap ! Thanks for pointing this out.

ZarPrime

Kimmen,

If you want to setup an Admin account for me or Lurkalot and PM one of us with the username and password, one of us can probably fix the scrollbar issue, or at least tell you how to fix it.

BTW, you are using TinyPortal 1.0 RC3, so you are a couple of versions behind.  When 1.1 comes out, you might want to install that but it will require that the version you have now be uninstalled first.

ZarPrime

Kimmen

Made the shoutbox available to guest, maybe now you can see it ? If not, ill PM you admin account.

LOL, i tried to make a test shout as guest, and that does not work and i get no error on screen while doing so, nothing happens.

Edit: sent you a test account.

Edit: Dazzed figured this one out finally.

In file: \Themes\default\tp-style.css

.editor {
    height: 100px;
    width: 635px;
    max-width: 100%;
    min-width: 100%;
    margin: 0.25em 0 1em 0;
}

Replace with:
.editor {
    height: 100px;
    width: 635px;