TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:14:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 151
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 151
  • Total: 152
  • tino

Smiley question

Started by jernatety, June 02, 2019, 06:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Quote from: jernatety on June 03, 2019, 05:52:31 PM
Ahh, ok. Must be custom it's not on the mod site. Oh well, thanks Mick.

You know you can just right click the ones you want, and save as.  Then upload them to your smiley's using SMF admin.  ;)

Ken.

Quote from: lurkalot on June 03, 2019, 05:44:29 PM
Quote from: jernatety on June 03, 2019, 03:50:07 PM
Huh? I'm asking the site owners here what smiley pack they're using for their WYSIWYG editor. I'd like to also use it.

The default smiley set here is called: Alive

No idea where it came from, it was here when I inherited the site.  Ken might remember the details better than me.  I'm guessing its a made up set from the stock default with a few extra's uploaded to it.   

Yes, but of course.  ^-^
j/k

Actually, although I did have access to those files for several years I didn't work with any of the TP admin functions except for some limited things that I did with the updates to TP Docs, mostly having to do with some links between TP forums and the TP Docs. This all came about because the transition into TP 1.0 and then later into TP 1.1/1.2 came with lots of changes to the docs as well as here in the forums.
So, I have no direct knowledge of that smiley set, but my guess is that early on (2006-2007) Bloc may have built that set to be used here on TP, or if the set was built later it may have been IchBin™ that installed them.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.