TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:25:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

!!!!!!!!!!! Help S.O.S.!!!

Started by Xerox, January 16, 2008, 03:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerox

Error with Package Install
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.
  I dont now whats happen here please help help!!! i use SMF 1.1.4 and i like this portal...

P.D.: Sorry but i speak spanish my english is very bad!!! xD

Xerox...

IchBin

Xerox, please follow the posting guidelines at the top of the support board. To find the answer to your question you can use the search button up top and search for the exact error you get on the failed test install. Thanks.

Zetan

Are you dying? Is your house on fire? Are you being shot at? Are you stranded on a desert island?

If the answer to the above is No.. Then it's not an S.O.S Emergency and S.O.S should only be used in an Emergency.  >:(

You might get better help if you titled your topics with something a little more descriptive.

Xerox

This is my problem can you help me?  :buck2: :'( :'( :'( :-\

:'( :'( :'(

Thanks...

Xerox...

G6Cad

First off, when you install any mod to your forum, you need to set everything to defaults, SMF Default Core theme, and also default English language.

The sticky topics have the answers to your questions.
A hint is, Manuall install of TP and the info you need are in the doc section of this forum.

Xerox

Quote from: G6 on January 16, 2008, 06:47:13 PM
First off, when you install any mod to your forum, you need to set everything to defaults, SMF Default Core theme, and also default English language.

The sticky topics have the answers to your questions.
A hint is, Manuall install of TP and the info you need are in the doc section of this forum.
Ooook thanks... ??? :P