TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:48:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 211
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 211
  • Total: 212
  • illori

Shoutbox username colors & avatars

Started by Afer, April 01, 2017, 03:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afer

Afer

...but you should be able to see the add shout area @ bottom also.

lurkalot

No I can't, did you change something since I posted? Your site looks in pretty bad shape now.

Log out and look at the forum, I see this.  ???

Afer

yes I just added guests to view in case you were having issues seeing it... will uncheck it.

lurkalot

That shouldn't make your site look like that though, there's some issues that need sorting out first methinks.

Afer

it should be back to normal now.

all looks fine...

lurkalot

Quote from: Afer on April 01, 2017, 07:17:14 PM
it should be back to normal now.

http://i.imgur.com/P8tcdvR.png

all looks fine...

It's back to how it was, but normal isn't quite the word I'd use. Something is wrong.  Is this free hosting you're using? Set me up a admin account and I'll take a look.  Don't just set the tester one as admin though, because someone might already have access it. PM it to me, if you still can't PM, then let me know.

Afer

lurkalot

Thanks.  Ok had a play on there. It appears there is a bug in the shoutbox when using the optional layout.  This was designed to be a bit more minimal and take up less space by removing the bubbles. The usernames should still be linked to the profiles as in the first layout.  Also noticed it adds scrollbars where the first layout doesn't.

Tested it on here and it's the same as yours. Thanks for pointing that out, and sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we can sort this out.

Afer

yes, even with the bubbles the usernames aren't showing up with correct colors... and without bubbles they revert to the 'middletext' color.

I like tinyportal best compared to the other portals tho - hope it gets corrected.

Will be on the lookout and thanks for the close attention and the help  :)