TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:13:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 99
  • Total: 99

FATAL ERROR

Started by c2onex, March 27, 2008, 05:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c2onex

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ssi_shutdown() (previously declared in /home/myusername/public_html/SSI.php:187) in /home/myusername/public_html/SSI.php on line 189

Is the line we are getting. It works fine with a different theme, i been googleing and i found someone had the similar problem.  I took off of the blocks and panels, and still wont work.  Wondering if someone could help me.

www.chaoticchaos.com is the site, its up right now using the diff theme but when i set mine as a default i get that error.

Dragooon

All I get to see is "Index of", no SMF no TP.............

c2onex

Yeah my dumb friend just deleted the WHOLE forum.  So now i have to wait until the account unlocks so i can reinstall the forum.

But.. How can i get this error to go away?

G6Cad

Now when you have to upload all new files the error will probably be fixed with that.

c2onex

http://www.chaoticchaos.com/

There it is.. I installed the theme on just SMF worked fine. We put tinyportal on and now we get the error.

c2onex

So to me its something to do with tinyportal??

Dragooon

It can be SSI.php getting called 2 times, once in a theme and once in a block.

But I cannot see the error?

c2onex

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ssi_shutdown() (previously declared in /home/chaot02/public_html/SSI.php:187) in /home/chaot02/public_html/SSI.php on line 189

Is all i see

c2onex

How can i change it so SSI is being called two times? Or how do i check it? And it only does it on the theme that my buddy bought.  All other themes that i have found work fine.

Dragooon

In which theme does that occurs?

G6Cad

Deactivate your blocks one by one until you see what block it is that generate the error

c2onex

A bought theme called, XDMrsXV1

c2onex

Quote from: G6 on March 27, 2008, 07:15:02 AM
Deactivate your blocks one by one until you see what block it is that generate the error

I deactivated all blocks. Still nothing.