TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:26:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 189
  • Total: 189

~Monkeys Hosting~

Started by tarty, November 16, 2007, 07:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarty

Site Name:~Monkeys Hosting~ Good Hosting @ Cheap prices
Site URL: www.monkeys-hosting.co.uk
Site Owner:Alan Spencer
Site Designer:Alan Spencer
Theme Designer:OverView by DzStudio
Site Genre:Web Hosting

Dislikes: no good at doing mod coding as in adding buttons and stuff

tarty

LoL never notice

thanks ZTN

Zetan

Welcome.. I removed my post.

tarty

not much feed back yet  :(

must wait and see

Zetan

Some feedback.. well, I feel you have too many empty boards, some of which could be Articles.
You have boards for just about everything. TP comes with a download manager.

Do you offer a cPanel? or other kind of interface for the servers? cPanel offers installation of software such as SMF.

wilsy

Hi Tarty,

I am looking for a host that will run a script I purchased from www.getmycontacts.com

It's similar to those run at MySpace, Bebo, Facebook etc where a new member can invite their friends (so not spamming) in their address book(s) to also sign up. It would be a great addition to a forum but needs a bit of flexibility on the hosting package re the email allowances.

Most hosts limit the amount of emails that can be sent per hour. In my case its 400 per hour. I would need this to be unlimited or the script is useless. I haven't got much money so cant afford a dedicated server. Can you, or anybody else help?

Regards,

Wilsy.

Skhilled

I agree with ZTN. When you run a site, especially one that has services for sale, you need to give as much info as possible.

How do you access the software demo's that are listed on the forum? There is nothing telling one the username and password to try them.

2 links on the front page left side do not work..."Monkey's Shopping Cart" and "Web Hosting Status".

The large images with the hosting packages on the front page lead one to believe that it is a link and should go somewhere (to the information about hosting packages) but doesn't.

You're "Terms and Conditions" have a reference to "Clause 5" and "Clause 8" but there are none. Clauses stop at 4.2. http://www.monkeys-hosting.co.uk/shop/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=3

Otherwise, the site looks great.

Dragooon

15 Pounds - 100 Gigs Space and 150 Gigs BW.....You sure?

Lesmond

Space = 1000000 Gig are you sure its a million gb of space too? ???