TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:21:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Apply for / purchase copyright key?

Started by jernatety, August 12, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jernatety

Hello, I see the key field in my TP settings to apply the purchased key but it doesn't provide any instruction where to purchase or how.

Thank you

lurkalot

Quote from: jernatety on August 12, 2018, 01:51:05 PM
Hello, I see the key field in my TP settings to apply the purchased key but it doesn't provide any instruction where to purchase or how.

Thank you

Yes, rather embarrassingly we haven't worked out how to go about this yet, the facility is in place for such a thing, but we haven't finalised how to deal with the payment side of things yet.  If you could please hold fire for a while I'll get back to you on this.

jernatety

Quote from: lurkalot on August 12, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

Thank you

Yes, rather embarrassingly we haven't worked out how to go about this yet, the facility is in place for such a thing, but we haven't finalised how to deal with the payment side of things yet.  If you could please hold fire for a while I'll get back to you on this.

No problem, vbgamer45 might be able to help with that. I've purchased 3 copyright removals from him.

lurkalot

Quote from: jernatety on August 12, 2018, 02:04:27 PM
Quote from: lurkalot on August 12, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

Thank you

No problem, vbgamer45 might be able to help with that. I've purchased 3 copyright removals from him.

That's ok thanks for the offer though.  It's stuff I need to discuss with the team.

jernatety

lurkalot

Quote from: jernatety on September 21, 2018, 06:05:13 PM
Hello, any progress?

:doh: I take it you didn't get my PM, not sure how or why, but there should be one waiting for you.

For the benefit of others with this same question, we updated our docs site with the info, https://www.tinyportal.net/docs/index.php?page=Remove-copyright

jernatety

Quote from: lurkalot on September 21, 2018, 07:52:57 PM
Quote from: jernatety on September 21, 2018, 06:05:13 PM
Hello, any progress?

:doh: I take it you didn't get my PM, not sure how or why, but there should be one waiting for you.

For the benefit of others with this same question, we updated our docs site with the info, https://www.tinyportal.net/docs/index.php?page=Remove-copyright

Sorry Mick, I did get it. However I never noticed it, I must've glanced over it a hundred times. I really appreciate the allowance for removal. I will be purchasing this weekend.