TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:10:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 121
  • Total: 121

1.0.7?

Started by SundayNiagara, May 14, 2006, 05:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

In the thread i provided the link for, you have all the files needed.
There are some other threads with the same matter, and they to have files allready done. So please try do some searching in this forum, and you will have all you need.

Or try the manual install package, In the link i provided you have the index.template.php file that can be hard to find the right strings in allready done to just upload.

Go for the manual install and use that index.template.php file.

SundayNiagara

No thanks.  I'll wait and someone will make that correction in the download.
Mark

SundayNiagara

Has the problem in the download been fixed?
Mark

G6Cad

If you mean the TP package for 1.0.7 the answer is no, No update in the downloadsection, But in the links provided you have the simple answer to get the package to work by just change a few digits in the install.xml file

SundayNiagara

It didn't work and I can't understand why the download can't be fixed.
Mark

IchBin

The download hasn't been fixed because Bloc is the only one who can approve the downloads. No one has taken the time to do it because the temp fix has worked for everyone except you....

SundayNiagara

I'll check in and ask every few days.  It's not a major issue.  Right now, I'm using XMB and am thinking of switching, but there are other issues besides this one.
Mark

IchBin

SundayNiagara

Ok that worked, but I'm supposed to CHMOD some files and can't figure out which ones and what the permissions are.  Am I also supposed to run an install file?
Mark

IchBin

If you use the package it should install for you. The chmod is something you do via FTP. To chmod a file right click on it in your FTP and select chmod. Change the files to 777 during the installation. Then change them back if you want.