TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:16:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 137
  • Total: 138
  • @rjen

Forum Problem!

Started by erikdiamond, August 10, 2005, 11:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erikdiamond

Bloc and friends,

This just happened. I did not change anything on my forum or server. I don't know why I get the error message below when you visit  www.tribulationsigns.com/forum. What does the errors means? And how can I make forum accessible again?

Thanks, Erik

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tribula/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 232

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /home/tribula/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /home/tribula/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/tribula/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 563
session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tribula/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:232)

IchBin

A couple of questions. Do you have any mods installed? Did you just install a mod? You might want to check to see if your host just upgraded php. Your errors are covered pretty well on the SMF forum.

Bjørn

I think its probably the error that goes with upgrades of PHP, like IchBin mentions. There are a fix for it described in package manager(under news there) or this link:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=41955.0

erikdiamond

Thank you. I will check with my host. And hopefully I can fix it.

ERik

burglar

just open your subs.php in your sources directory
search for '&mysql' andd remove the '&' before mysql
save and upload ready for php 4.4.x and above