TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:06:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 146
  • Total: 146

[PAID] ArticHost Premium Quality Web Hosting Services

Started by Skal Tura, May 27, 2006, 10:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skal Tura

Hi,

ArticHost offers a wide range of shared hosting (and dedicated). We care about our customers, and want to help them be competitive in their respective markets, by making sure their hosting is up for the task, and everything works, and sometimes some added bonuses (Advertising etc.)

Working SMF w/ Tinyportal: You are viewing it! Yes, Tinyportal.net is hosted with us. :)

Example:
Bronze Plan:
1.5GB Storage
20GB Bandwidth
Single Domain Hosting
Starting at: 3.99e/Month! (On Yearly Subscription, 4.99e on monthly)
NO setup fees!

All the way to:
Platinum Plan:
14GB Storage
275GB Bandwidth
Multiple Domains Hosting, up to 100
500 E-Mail Accounts
+FREE domain name (.com, .net,.org,.info,.co.uk etc)
Starting at: 39,92e/Month (On Yearly Subscription)
19e Setup fee.

If you are going to host SMF w/ Tinyportal with us, please contact via e-mail support_AT_artichost.net for -30% first term discount, or -5% recurring discount. (Discounts do not apply to domains)

Skal Tura

First term -80% OFF from Shared Hosting & Reseller Packages at ArticHost!

Shared Hosting visit
Bronze Plan: 1500Mb HDD, 20Gb Transfer Quota - Single domain only. Regularly starting at 3.99âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬/Mo. Now: 0,80âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬/Mo!
Silver Plan: 3.5Gb HDD, 65 000Mb Transfer Quota - Multiple domains hosting. Regularly starting at 7.99âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬/Mo. Now: 1.60âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬/Mo!
Gold Plan: 8 000Mb HDD, 110 000Mb Transfer Quota - Up to 50 domains hosted. Regularly starting at 16.66âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬/Mo. Now: 3.33âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬/Mo!

Reseller Hosting visit
Reseller Entrance: 2 560Mb HDD, 30 720Mb Transfer Quota. Regularly starting at 6.25âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬/Mo. Now: 1,25âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬/Mo!
Reseller Medium: 6 144Mb HDD, 76 800Mb Transfer Quota. Regularly starting at 11.58âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬/Mo. Now: 2.32âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬/Mo!

Use coupon code JUNE_SPECIAL80 to get this discount.

This counts to first term only, no matter is it monthly, quarterly, semi annual or annual!

We are a long established web host, and we are not going anywhere! We've been around since early 2003, and been profitable since mid-2003!
We have kept our team size small, and thus we have time for our customers.

Your business is our business!
Which means that if you are our client and you are not successfull: We are neither! Our goal is to make sure that by server-side, you have the tools, capabilities & possibilities to be successfull on the Internet!

Have a problem? Just ask us, even if it's beyond normal support, we are prone to help you if god forbids and we happen to have the time for that! (All help and support beyond regular support, is tied to free personnel time, if a person is working, but does not have tickets to handle, or otherwise has spare time, we seek to help our customers outside the normal host boundaries).

http://www.artichost.net
Alternate URL: http://www.artichost.eu

IchBin

Quote from: Skal Tura on June 14, 2006, 05:37:53 AM
Have a problem? Just ask us, even if it's beyond normal support, we are prone to help you if god forbids and we happen to have the time for that! (All help and support beyond regular support, is tied to free personnel time, if a person is working, but does not have tickets to handle, or otherwise has spare time, we seek to help our customers outside the normal host boundaries).

http://www.artichost.net
Alternate URL: http://www.artichost.eu

These are the things I look for in a good host. I have only seen 2 or 3 hosts in my limited experience do this and when they do it makes me think that it doesn't matter if they are a little more expensive than others. I will stick with the people who take care of me.

Skal Tura

Quote from: IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on June 14, 2006, 02:01:09 PM
These are the things I look for in a good host. I have only seen 2 or 3 hosts in my limited experience do this and when they do it makes me think that it doesn't matter if they are a little more expensive than others. I will stick with the people who take care of me.

That's exactly why we do this :)
Afterall, it's most important that clients are happy, for a healthy business.

Skal Tura

Quote from: redone on June 19, 2006, 06:52:29 PM
Please update your post to comply with the Forum Rules or you post will be removed.

Rules

And what rule might i be breaking here? Please clarify that for me as i don't understand which it could be.

If it's about a working SMF forum: You are browsing one.
Yes, you heard right, Tinyportal is hosted with us.

IchBin

I see no problems here Skal Tura. Maybe Redone is seeing something we are not, or the other way around. :)

anunlike

I believe that with the explanation that TP is hosted by them, it should be fine. The first two posts were missing a working TP site link.

Skal Tura

Oh yeah, true, the coupon/discount post was missing such.

I'm amazed how many comes from here to check our services, but no one signs up.

G6Cad

My guess is that many users here use the free hosting services. And those who don't eather have a payed host allready or are comparing prices to get the one for the needs.

I know your hosting and your support are quite good, and sometimes over the top as you shown us when we needed help the most when Bloc were offline :)
But also, when I browsed your site last night, it kind of scared me to read all the content, a lot of information every where, so i got the feeling that this was a very "messy" host. (lucky i know itÂÃ,´s not irl)  :laugh:

But perhaps something more visitors than me feel when they browse Artichost ?  ???

Crip

Quote from: Skal Tura on June 20, 2006, 05:57:35 AM
I'm amazed how many comes from here to check our services, but no one signs up.

I signed up, use, abuse and like AHosting..sterlingsilver is :up: :up: just right for me..AH could have more and better website Templates to choose from, as I'm in need of a decent *free* Template. ;)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes