TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:54:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,158
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 62
  • Total: 62

[PAID] ArticHost Premium Quality Web Hosting Services

Started by Skal Tura, May 27, 2006, 10:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Want to chime in that I am quite happy with Artichost so far too. :)

And yes, it might be that many members use free hosts..but there are also increasingly more serious users that both need good hosts and have the need to use SMF + TP on non-personal sites. But its early days yet I guess. ;)

redone

To explain I was not fully aware that ArticHost is Bloc's host. So, given that they host tinyportal.co.uk its fair to say they have a link to a working TP forum right? lol

Simple misunderstanding and my sincere apologies to all concerned.  :-X

bloc

No worries. I should have said something earlier..guess I just assumed "everyone" knew Skal Tura = artichost = host of tp.net.

:)

Skal Tura

Quote from: G6 on June 20, 2006, 09:45:13 AM
But perhaps something more visitors than me feel when they browse Artichost ?  ???
Sorry, but i don't really understand that part.

You would define that our website is cluttered? Haven't personally thought so really.
Scared to read all the information  :o

krip: point taken, will think about options to roll out free templates to our clients. You've probably seen our section of for sale templates?

redone: from all the people visiting here, i would've thought that all the moderators know. As i've posted about things concerning TP's hosting in the past, would've thought that atleast moderators would've seen those ones.

JewelCG

Artic Hosting looks pretty good.  I like the personal feel that I got from the postings here.  It's nice to host with people that treat you like a person rather than a number.

I have a client from England that I may have to point in your direction actually.  It'd be cheaper for them and it'd get them out my hair.  ~LOL~

Jewel

redone

Well, I personally must of missed your posting's in the past. I have been away for a little while though so maybe that's why.

Skal Tura

fixed links on the june coupon posting etc.
Sorry for that mistake.

redone

The misunderstanding was mostly mine to be fair considering you host Tinyportal.net

;D

Skal Tura

I just wanted to give a shout that something nice, extra service kind of will come for SMF / TP users soon available with us :)