TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:03:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 45
  • Total: 45

traduzione italiana tp rc1

Started by raid, November 18, 2010, 01:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raid

la sto facendo, presto la pubblicherò, sono ripartito dalla vecchia beta 2 che avevo già fatto e mandato sul vecchio sito ormai spento, e sto prendendo spunto dalla dalla beta5 di darkwolf

Aggiunta traduzione, mancano gli Help e qualche stringa sparsa, ma il più è fatto

utf8 saved as utf8 no bom

EDIT: translation done
SMF 2.0 + TP RC2

Lesmond

with google translate...

Sarebbe bello se si potesse fare una traduzione per tp RC1

si prega di postare qui, e noi lo metteremo in download

in english...
That would great if you could make a translation for tp RC1

please post it here, and we will put it on the downloads

grazie

raid

working on  ;)

Added translation, it isn't all, but it will be usefull for italian users. All admin menu translated and frontend one. At least Help strings and some missing string somewhere. Working on, I hope to finish in 10-15days
SMF 2.0 + TP RC2

agridoc

Thank you for the submission.

I downloaded the zip file, just a little needed to be complete.
TPgallery.italian.php is not translated, it's not for Gallery but for menu editing, older name in English was TPmainmenu.english.php. Not many strings, easy work.

There is also TP10_beta3_ITA-iso.zip Italian for TP 1_0 Beta3.

We lost some track of translations with tinyportal.net closure,  that will be fixed in time, so proper credits for translators that have worked will be given.

I will leave the file here if someone wants it and wait a bit for the translation to be completed.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF

raid

oh just in time :)

these are the strings that I cannot find in TP, so I need some little explanations on what do they do:
tpdlmanager
54 $txt['tp-downloadsection2'] = 'File Repository';

tportal
265 $txt['tp-toggle'] = 'Toggle panel';
278 $txt['tp-submissions'] = 'Submissions';
285 $txt['tp_modreports'] = 'Modreports:';

tpmodules
27 $txt['tp-commenter_time'] = 'Time';

tportaladmim
620 $txt['tp-useroundframepanels'] = 'Use the roundframe style for left/right panels?';
SMF 2.0 + TP RC2

IchBin

Looks like some of them aren't used. I've only found these:

$txt['tp-submissions'] = 'Submissions';  <-- This one is for the Menu item under "Manage Artciles > Submissions. It is also what shows in the linktree when you are in the Article Submissions admin page.

$txt['tp_modreports'] = 'Modreports:'; <-- This one is shown in the userblock when there are SMF moderation reports.

$txt['tp-commenter_time'] = 'Time'; <-- This is used on the show comments page linked in the userblock titled "Show latest comments".

$txt['tp-useroundframepanels'] = 'Use the roundframe style for left/right panels?';  <-- This is used in the TPAdmin > Settings page. It's an option to use a certain style for the panels. Hope that helps.

raid

Quote from: IchBin on November 19, 2010, 07:55:26 PM
$txt['tp-useroundframepanels'] = 'Use the roundframe style for left/right panels?';  <-- This is used in the TPAdmin > Settings page. It's an option to use a certain style for the panels. Hope that helps.

I cannot find this sorry  >:D
SMF 2.0 + TP RC2

IchBin

raid

something is wrong :)

TP admin > Settings and Frontpage > Settings
SMF 2.0 + TP RC2

agridoc

What TP version are you using? With TP 1.0 RC1 it should be displayed as in IchBin' s screenshot.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF