TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:36:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 174
  • Total: 174

Shoutbox i TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3

Started by kallemac, May 10, 2009, 10:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kallemac

Hej!
Vart aktiverar jag Shoutboxen i TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3?
Inga problem i mitt andra forum som är TinyPortal v0.9.8

Samt hur aktiverar jag boxar i v1.0 beta 3? Finns ingen aktiveringsknapp.

/ kalle

ZarPrime

Ãâ€"versatt till engelska ...

Hej kallemac,

Först av allt måste du se till att du har installerat Enkel Shoutbox modul i Admin -> TinyPortal -> Moduler och att den är påslagen.

Då måste du skapa ett block med typen "TP modul. När du har sparat den och komma tillbaka till den bör du se Enkel Shoutbox som ett val. Välj det och gå till botten med den sida där du skapade blocket. Du bör se någonting som liknar [Visa] [Dölj] för visuella alternativ. Klicka på [Visa] och du kommer att se alternativen var att visa blocket. Välj var du vill visa och klicka på spara. Slutligen går du till Admin -> TinyPortal -> Paneler och Blocks och sväng blocket på genom att klicka på den röda knappen så att den är grön. Shoutboxen bör nu dyka upp där du har placerat den.

ZarPrime

Translated to English ...

Hello kallemac,

First of all, you must make sure that you have installed the Simple Shoutbox Module in Admin --> TinyPortal --> Modules and that it is turned on.

Then you must create a block with the type "TP Module".  Once you saved it, and come back to it you should see the Simple Shoutbox as a selection.  Select it and go to the bottom of the page where you created the block.  You should see something like [Show][Hide] for the visual options.  Click [Show] and you will see the options of where to show the block.  Select where to show it and click save.  Finally, go to Admin --> TinyPortal --> Panels and Blocks and turn the block on by clicking the red button so that it is green.  The shoutbox should now show up where you have placed it.

ZarPrime

G6Cad

LoL Zarprime, this was a really fun translation, took several read turns to figure out that it was pointing at.

kallemac

Quote from: ZarPrime on May 10, 2009, 04:58:27 PM
Ãâ€"versatt till engelska ...

Hej kallemac,

Först av allt måste du se till att du har installerat Enkel Shoutbox modul i Admin -> TinyPortal -> Moduler och att den är påslagen.

Då måste du skapa ett block med typen "TP modul. När du har sparat den och komma tillbaka till den bör du se Enkel Shoutbox som ett val. Välj det och gå till botten med den sida där du skapade blocket. Du bör se någonting som liknar [Visa] [Dölj] för visuella alternativ. Klicka på [Visa] och du kommer att se alternativen var att visa blocket. Välj var du vill visa och klicka på spara. Slutligen går du till Admin -> TinyPortal -> Paneler och Blocks och sväng blocket på genom att klicka på den röda knappen så att den är grön. Shoutboxen bör nu dyka upp där du har placerat den.

ZarPrime

Translated to English ...

Hello kallemac,

First of all, you must make sure that you have installed the Simple Shoutbox Module in Admin --> TinyPortal --> Modules and that it is turned on.

Then you must create a block with the type "TP Module".  Once you saved it, and come back to it you should see the Simple Shoutbox as a selection.  Select it and go to the bottom of the page where you created the block.  You should see something like [Show][Hide] for the visual options.  Click [Show] and you will see the options of where to show the block.  Select where to show it and click save.  Finally, go to Admin --> TinyPortal --> Panels and Blocks and turn the block on by clicking the red button so that it is green.  The shoutbox should now show up where you have placed it.

ZarPrime

Tackar!

Jag ska testa det i veckan!

ZarPrime

Thanks G6, being in the Scandinavian Board, I wasn't sure what language it was at first.  Tried Norwegian, and then Danish, and 1 or 2 others and finally figured out it was Swedish. ;D

It could have been 1 of 6 languages or dialects so this Board is a little harder than some of the other ones.  I hope my translation was close enough for the member to understand.  I think it was. ;)

ZarPrime