TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:28:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 173
  • Total: 173

Edit the menu

Started by Rock Lee, February 20, 2020, 09:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock Lee

Well I need to add a download manager so use TP so far I could leave it as I want but the menu item doubled to me:

>TinyPortal >>TinyPortal >>downloads You can see it here > https://www.bombercode.net/foro/index.php

I thought I had some permissions wrong but I can't leave it as it is here... More information: SMF 2.0.17, PHP: 7.1.33, Theme Boru_v1, TP 1.6.5...

Regards!

ADD: I had no problem with the installation and nothing marks the error log. I have some minor problems with the editor's embed but it is random to if I am not sure what the problem might be.

@rjen

Interesting, never seen that before... and TBH no clue how that happened, or how to fix it...
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

lurkalot

Quote from: @rjen on February 20, 2020, 10:07:34 PM
Interesting, never seen that before... and TBH no clue how that happened, or how to fix it...

I've not seen that either. Wonder if something to do with the theme in use. 

Rock Lee, does it do the same when viewing with the default theme?

lurkalot

Just tried the Theme Boru_v1 and it does indeed display the Tinyportal twice. 

Rock Lee

With the default theme it works as it should, that's why it seemed weird (that's why it gives me problems in the editor sometimes or how it doesn't load the file). That is why I looked at the error logs to see if anything appeared but nothing and in the browser console it also does not show me an error or a conflict.... For example, now I see in the url add "forum" when I want to access incognito firefox https://www.bombercode.net/foro/forum/

Rock Lee

You can solve it by commenting on line 458 of the index.template.php although I don't know if it is the right option, the line of code apparently affected is:

<a  href="', $button['href'], '"', isset($button['target']) ? ' target="' . $button['target'] . '"' : '', '>', $button['title'], '</a>

I don't know what effects it will have on the rest of the site but I will try to prove if something fails and if it is necessary to adapt the line.

Regards!