TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:53:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 304
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 306
  • Total: 306

error, n im lost

Started by sharp1, June 18, 2006, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharp1

everything went great...till the very end, here is the error I got and so now I dont know what to do next...

2: copy(/home/sharp1/public_html/debatable/Themes/default/images/english/forum.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied
File: /home/sharp1/public_html/debatable/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 961

ummmmmmmmmm?? plz help

ty
Sharp1

bloc

Try to simply remove that file through ftp, and try again right away. It seems it isn't allowed to just replace it.

sharp1

funny thing....it doesnt exist, the .gif file that is... but I had jus recently applied a new theme, so made another attempt at applying this mod... and during install i got this...

8. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/index.template.php Failure

I suppose if i knew what it was to modify and where I could apply it on my own maybe? I dont know, but maybe its because i am running 1.0.7. smf ??????/

I am as we speak uploading the 1.1.rc2 andI have no idea what I am doing there, simply uploading it to my ftp folder on the server and i read about install.php, asusming thats all I need to do, or if it needs to be placed somewhere prior to install.php , I am mainly doin this because of shout box issues and i say that tinyportal had one in the mod built in, ne ways.... where am i now?

Harro

You don't have to installa new version 1.1RC2.
Upgrade your 1.0.7 to 1.1RC2 if you want to keep all your current date.

bps

i get the same problem... devider.gif does not exist to be replaced, i tried to creatit so their would be something to replace and that did not work ether