TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:58:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 162
  • Total: 162

What annoyed you today?

Started by lurkalot, February 23, 2017, 08:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Only the gear from my ISP. If I buy it from a store it works great. LOL

lurkalot

Just got another one of these on here.  This site didn't really suffer from this error when we moved servers, but my Guitarist Guild one did.  Now that one seems alright, but this one has started doing it.  :knuppel2:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Kim

Opening firefox and discovering I was signed out everywhere! Still don't know what caused it

lurkalot

What really annoyed me today, and over the past week or so.  BT email, throwing errors at every opportunity.  Really wish they would sort their system out properly.  :knuppel2: 

hygron

I stuck with Firefox forever, not using MS Edge or any MS browser for a decade or so.

Refused to use Chrome forever.  Now I use Chrome a lot and it has great features.

Sorry to hear about your issue.  It has been a while since I browsed on TP
Later all,  H

lurkalot

Windows update again.  This time took about four hours to update before I could get on to my laptop, then to find it's logged me out of everything I was logged into previously.  Now having to find login details for everything again.  That does pi$$ one off just a tad.  :knuppel2:

Kilduff

Quote from: lurkalot on May 19, 2018, 05:07:01 PM
Windows update again.  This time I got advice from Home Pursuits and took about four hours to update before I could get on to my laptop, then to find it's logged me out of everything I was logged into previously.  Now having to find login details for everything again.  That does pi$$ one off just a tad.  :knuppel2:

I was so annoyed this morning when I realized I was out of coffee... lol

lurkalot

Restart in Windows 10. 

Mine takes about ten minutes before you can use the bloody thing properly after a restart.  :knuppel2:

lurkalot

Another couple of updates for windows 10 this week. This time it appears my wireless mouse is playing up, every few minutes it stops responding and has to resync itself. Very bloody annoying.  :knuppel2:

lurkalot

Backing up all my stuff on my laptop etc, and it's taking ages. 

Reason. 

Thing is, this morning this laptop downloaded and installed a update, and it's currently awaiting a restart. :knuppel2: