TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:37:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 71
  • Total: 72
  • @rjen

Need Arcade Help

Started by WSA, November 02, 2005, 04:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WSA

Does anybody have the time to help me install the arcade mod on my site?  I just tried downloading it through the package manager and then it said something about 2 or 3 items failing.

I uninstalled it and deleted it because I'm scared. :-\

Does anybody have some time to help me figure this out?

thanks,

IchBin

What do you need help with WSA? It's kind of hard to help you if you can't give us any details as to what you're stuck on? If it fails on the test install, you'll probably have to install it manually.

WSA

I am trying this right now.

http://smfarcade.arcade.web.com/index.php?topic=1606.0

I just replaced and added the required code and transferred back into the FTP.  Next step.

WSA

hmmm, cant find out where to get games from now

WSA

It looks like it installed correctly now.  I am still getting a few errors but I don't have any games in there yet.

I need to find out where to find them but smfgames.com is nowhere to be found anymore.

WSA

Ok, when I click Games in the Arcade Admin Panel, I get this error:
Table 'eric_smf1.smf_games_category' doesn't exist
File: /home/eric/public_html/Sources/ArcadeAdmin.php
Line: 191

Games Installer, this error:
Line: 299

When I go to arcade settings, it gets all weird when I enter the path to the games folder and it goes to this location in my browser and then says done.
http://www.westernslopeanglers.com/index.php?action=arcadeadmin;sa=settings;sub=save

Click Categories and this error
Line: 135

I did find the games though.

IchBin

If the table doesn't exsist you need to look at your database. Find the code that inserts the table. If you have phpMyAdmin you can insert the code in the sql box and run the query. I'll be back later to check on this to see if I can help more. I have to run out the door now.

Ray

Might want to run that archade file that adds the tables to your sql file again. some peeps had to run it a couple of time for it to take

WSA

Ray

I am at work right now so when I get home Ill get the file you might need to run again -- I just can not remimber what it is called