TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:29:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 192
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 136
  • Total: 136

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

Our FamilyForum

Started by ken.kimbrell, January 29, 2007, 04:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Ken.

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

IchBin

Love the family crest graphic! Good work Les/Ken! :)

Ken.

Thanks Ich!
The family crest was designed by my brother Lee some years back and if you look carefully you can see elements of our families history throughout the design.

Crip

Nice place you have there Ken. -- keep up the good work! :up: ;)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Ken.

Freddy

Nice looking site.  I liked the way you tell people it works better in Firefox than IE too.

IE be damned  >:D

Ken.

Thanks for the comments Freddy.
I stopped trying to get stuff to work in IE long ago. :)

Zetan

lol, your site theme changes so often Ken. I think your site would be nice with a more custom theme. Mine I treat as almost like a test site. It looks good though :up:

G6Cad

I think Ken uses his site as a test site just ike me, it's fun to test diffrent layouts and themes all the time :) Why have the same theme all the time  :coolsmiley: