TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:51:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 96
  • Total: 96

Little problem...

Started by SKETCHi, February 14, 2005, 11:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKETCHi

First of all I have to say I love TinyPortal. I can't thank you enough, you saved me from having to use phpBB or IPB.

The problem I have is as follows:
After clicking the collapse button, the blocks disappear but the main content does not stretch to fill the page. However, after collapsing the blocks and then going to another page, it will be stretched.

I use a modified SMF default theme. I basically just changed out the images and style.css.

Bjørn

What did you chnage in style.css?  And do you use IE or Firefox?

SKETCHi

I changed link colors, border color, header background colors... that sort of thing. Nothing major.

I use IE 5.1 (Mac OS9). However, this issue does not exist on this website... So I don't think it has anything to do with my browser.

IchBin

Well it could be an issue with your browser and your CSS file. Put in the default one and see if you still have that problem. If you don't then you know it's something to do with the CSS file.

Bjørn

If this theme here on BlocZone works alright, it might have something to do with the default theme, although it shouldn't...

Have you tried that theme here? Use the theme changer and choose "SMF default". See if the collapsing is wrong there too.

SKETCHi

I switched to the Default Theme here, and the same problem has occured. Maybe it has something to do with IE5 (Mac) and the theme?

IchBin

IE5 has quite a few problems with CSS. I remember reading about quite a few of them. Is there an updated version of IE for the mac? I wouldn't know I'm a PC user.

SKETCHi

Sadly, I am on Mac OS9 (Classic) and IE has been discontinued for it. 5.1.7 is the final version for OS9 or below.