TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:25:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 310
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 309
  • Total: 309

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

Whats Ur Beef

Started by bigguy, December 06, 2018, 12:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigguy

GENERAL
Site Name: What's Ur Beef
Site URL: https://www.whatsurbeef.net/index.php
Site Owner: Bigguy
Site Designer: Bigguy
Theme Designer: Bigguy
Site Genre: Chat, rant site

INTRODUCTION

So this site is just pretty much an every day chat site with emphasis on rants. We discuss everything and rant about what bothers us in every day society. All the way from politics to driving and cooking, lol. There is lots for members to do. Between the weather radar, gallery downloads section, arcade, articles and discussion you will always have something to do on WuB. (What's ur Beef.) Feedback is welcome of course.

lurkalot

Your site is looking great bigguy.  ;)

Did you make that theme from scratch, or is it one you modified. Fits in well with the portal.

bigguy

Thank you. Yes I made this from scratch. It is the default theme. The amazing thing is it's all css edits. One template edit to the go up button at the bottom and I think that was it. Some sections in the css were moved around cause the transparency was running wild on me, lol. There are still a few places that need touch ups....Oh yeah, I think the top bar had a few template edits as well. Ok, 95% css changes. :)