TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:38:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 112
  • Total: 112

Lithuanian TinyPortal & SMF Support Site launched.

Started by Quintrixer, August 22, 2009, 04:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quintrixer

Let me proudly present the begining of Lithuanian SMF & TinyPortal support in Lithuanian!  O0

Here it is: --removed--

What do You think? Any Lithuanians here?

PS. Still working on it, advertisements bought and scheduled to roll next week :)

Zetan

Just as a personal opinion here and I don't want to seem offensive. I'm starting to notice a lot of international sites being opened for TP, none of which have much input from any staff here as far as I can tell. They seem to be loosely endorsed by TP.net and some for SMF. I see this one for SMF / TP posted the other day and I have to say.. it looks awful. The site has a rather fetching flowery background and doesnââ,¬â,,¢t in anyway try to stay uniform with either SMF or TP default themes. If it were a corporate company, it wouldnââ,¬â,,¢t happen.

I'd rather see more input here at TP.net / SMF.org from members of other languages.

joomlamz

Good work
But i see things here

you are remove copyright theme and you used the logo smf.org

IchBin

I don't know who's theme it is, but indeed you can NOT use the SMF logo. That is against copyright laws. You must first ask permission of SMF to use their logo.

ZarPrime

The theme in use on that site is Bikken's Urban theme, which is one of his premium themes.  I don't know his policy on removing his copyright from his premium themes.

ZarPrime

IchBin

joomlamz