The TinyPortal Team is pleased to announce the released of TinyPortal 1.6.0
You can also download direct from the SMF Mods site, http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=97
Note: You must uninstall any previous version of TinyPortal before you can install TP 1.6.0 for SMF2.0.x or SMF 2.1. Make a backup of all your SMF and TP files before you uninstall. A previous version of TP 1.0 removed the downloads and images directory which will remove needed files for your site.
Changelog; TP 1.6.0
1. Strict MySQL Mode
2. sprintf(): Too few arguments, when viewing as a guest TPsubs.template.php (Line 432)
3. TP blocks no longer showing while in Maintenance mode
4. Block style 1 is no longer overwritten by Panel style
5. Url's in menu manager no longer overflowing into other fields
6. New articles are no longer set to show on frontpage by default
7. Removed obsolete setting for TinyPortal fixed width
8. Removed obsolete settings for category icons
9. Extended Custom Actions on blocks to include url past the action
10. TPShout Admin showing panels incorrectly
1. Menu Manager now allows addition of single menu options to the SMF menu.
2. Improved menu manager user interface showing only fields relevant to the chosen menu item type.
3. TinyPortal now shows who's online and what article they are viewing.
4. Complete redesign of the layout on all admin pages to fit in with more modern designs
5. Improved Panel / Block style handling
6. Included new Code snippets for php blocks
7. Code snippets sorted for easier browsing
8. New admin setting to choose which social media buttons to use in articles
9. FullText Search added to Article Searching
10. New module TPlistimages provides functionality to remove images uploaded by TinyPortal
Improved support for SMF2.1:
1. No Source Code Edits in SMF 2.1
2. Added menu icons for TP menu options in profile area and main menu
3. Panel / block styles adapted for SMF2.1 use
4. Copyright location updated
5. All images converted from gif to png
6. Most TP error messages set to not write to error logs