TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:36:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 232
  • Total: 232

Remove Avatars from Shoutbox in TP 1.0 beta 5

Started by wyn10, April 03, 2010, 08:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyn10

How can I change the shoutbox bubble colors?  I currently have white text and bubble and I can only see the font when highlighting.

Also how can I remove avatars being shown in the shoutbox?

Thanks.

IchBin

Themes/default/TPShout.css has all the styles you need to change the colors.

If you want to remove the avatar you'll have to remove the code in the tp-files/tp-module/TPShout/Sources/TPShout.php file.
<a href="' . $scripturl. '?action=profile;u=' . $row['value5'] . '">' . $row['avatar'] . '</a>

Crip

It's easy to , i change mine for most dark themes i have. :)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

wyn10

Well I've attempted this trying to get back the beta4 shoutbox;  it looked cleaner lol.

Removing the avatar's made it look bloaty. (Beta5)

Anyway to use the beta4 shoutbox with beta5?

I have tryed to just delete the shout module for 5 and upload 4.  But I get error's getting into the options because of beta5.

bloc

You cannot just use the older Shoutbox module, but I'll add an option to use the earlier version for the beta6.

PHXMaximus

I am sorry, but could someone please tell me what on the style sheet I need to change to change the color of the bubble? I downloaded it, but it isn't clear to a noob like me. Thanks for your help.

PHXMaximus

ZarPrime

WRT changing the Shoutbox bubble colors in TP 1.0 beta 5, see this post --> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=32443.msg260769#msg260769

I am going to move this topic into the same child board (Modules) and change the subject to "Remove Avatars from Shoutbox in TP 1.0 beta 5."

ZarPrime