TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:42:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 203
  • Total: 203

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

My site

Started by angie, November 29, 2011, 07:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angie

GENERAL
Site Name: Precious Jewels 3d
Site URL: http://preciousjewels3d.com
Site Owner: Me
Site Designer: Me
Theme Designer: Deziner studio
Site Genre: 3d Art

INTRODUCTION
My site is to show off my art made in Daz studio, poser, bryce and vue, it is also where I share my tubes made in daz and poser and the clothes textures and clothes I make for both daz studio and poser. I also use paintshop pro and do write tutorials for that so they will be going on site aswell

FEEDBACK (optional)
Likes: I like the layout, the colour of the theme and  the content upto now
Dislikes: That not all content is on there yet

IchBin

So looks good on the initial browse. Will be great once you get more content up there. You may want to make some of your boards visible to guests to entice them to read and possibly join. Right now, I couldn't see any boards as a guest.

angie

Thanks
Glad you like it Ichbin, I have two domains on my hosting account and building them both at the same time they are new domains aswell, this is my personal site the other is my business one so trying to work and build two is bit slower going, specially with having the kids about aswell

There is only me on the forum at the moment but once the rest of my content goes in there I can add the link to a few sites I know that will help and your right do need to make a few of the boards visible which will do soon as get more content on them.