TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:05:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 143
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 100
  • Total: 100

[Paid] G.C. Solutions Is Your WebHosting Solution

Started by tumbleweed, December 20, 2008, 08:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tumbleweed

As a added value to our customers.
G.C. Solutions has obtained the services of a Theme Designer with over 5 years experiencecreating custom themes for SMF Please see this URL for more info:
http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=27471.msg251516#msg251516

If you need a Secure and Safe Host for your new site. We have the perfect solution for you.
G.C. Solutions is not a reseller, We own all of our hardware and colo our servers in downtown Los Angeles.

Hosting Fine quality sites since March 2006.

My Personal Site Located On The KickStarter Server.
Take it to the CANYONS!!!

One Of Our Sites Located On Our HyperCycle Server:
Daddy Place

One Of Our Sites Located On Our Factory Server:
Hog Sports Talk

We at G.C. Solutions have our own concept of what a Hosting provider should Provide.
Our system pure and simple:
KickStarter Server: Package Cost $7.99 Per Month 60 Accounts On Server
AMD Opteron 252(tm)Dual Processers With 5 Gigs Ram
Blended Tier One Bandwidth. Utilizing Level 3,Savvis,Uunet,Verio.
You are just starting out with your site or your your applications usage is average or below average. A low cost option with a very fine Dual core Webserver. With only 60 sites located on this server. The applications you choose to host on this server will receive great response time

Hypercycle Server: Package Cost $15.99 Per Month 30 Accounts On Server
AMD  Opteron 275 Dual Processors Dual Cores,Raid 10 Driving 4 Hard Drives. 8Gigs Ram
Your site has grown beyond your expections and or you desire to have the best possible response time for your applications. A medium cost option with a Dual Processor Dual Core Webserver. This Webserver application would fit nice fit before growing so large you would need a VPS. With only 30 Sites located on this Webserver your applications will receive great response time.

Factory Server: Package Cost $15.99/$31.99 Per Month
Dual Harpertown e5440 Dual Processors Quad Core Per Processors,Raid 10 Driving 4 Hard Drives. 12Gigs Ram
A upgrade from our Hypercycle Server. Limited number of sites. Ability to host unrestricted amount of Domains. The only restriction being your space and transfer specs and cPanel accounts (all upgradable if needed). Your host saying you need a VPS? In 99% of the cases this is just not the case. G.C. Solutions has proven that fact over and over again.

Free-> DeskTop Knowledge Base (over 85 Tutorials)
Free ->Site save tool (saves all datafiles as well as mysql databases)
Free-> Full Account Backups On Home Server (Daily)
Free-> Full account Backups On A Remote Server (3x week)
Free -> Website monitoring

Payment Gateways:
Pay-Pal
Credit Cards Through our Merchant Banking Account
Goggle CheckOut

G.C. Solutions created a system that is able to bring your Websites Presence on the internet a step above what other providers are able to offer.

G.C. Solutions goal is simple and will always stay with us and that goal is:
To Assure The Strongest Presence for Any Site Located On Our Server.

No Resellers are located on KickStarter Or HyperCycle servers. Please see below for our brand new Reseller machine.

Our Major apps for Webhosting:
WHM 11.1.0
cPanel 11.5.0
cPanel Pro 1.0
RVskins 7.9
PHP 5.2.3
MYSQL 5.0.27
Apache 2.0.63
Zend Engine v2.2.0
Zend Optimizer v3.2.0

More info on G.C. Solutions can be found here:
http://www.gcwebhosting.com
SEE BELOW FOR OUR FACTORY SERVER INFORMATION
We have the FACTORY machine up and running.  We are very excited about our new concept for our users.
A quick rundown on the server:
Dual Harpertown e5440 Dual Processors Quad Core Per Processors, 12Gigs ram.
8 Cores Total. Hardware Raid 10 Protected

There are two packages to choose from.

There are only three restrictions when it comes to reselling
#1 Storage. (upgradedable if needed)
#2 Bandwidth. (upgradedable if needed)
#3 Amount of cPanel accounts you can create. (upgradedable if needed)

EVERYTHING ELSE IS UNRESTRICTED

Factory Starter: Package Cost $15.99 Per Month
3Gigs Storage
40Gigs Transfer
10 cPanel Accounts
Order here-> https://www.securegcwebhosting.com/cart.php?gid=11

Factory Business: Package Cost $31.99 Per Month
6Gigs Storage
100 Gigs Transfer
50 cPanel Accounts

The FACTORY option is perfect for those of you running more then one domain on your account. since you can add as many as you wish for no extra charge.

The FACTORY option is perfect for those that are coming close to your transfer limits on your current server.The reseller account is perfect for those of you who are developers and or designers who wish to host there customers accounts.

Not only will you get cPanel you will have access to WHM which allows you to create hosting packages with your own limits set on your packages.

G.C. Solutions has created a online survey for our customers. We have had some great response and I would like to share that here at TP.

What I did was create some charts. I will post up the charts then underneath each chart I will toss in some of the comments that were made on the survey form. G.C. Solutions does not belive in altering data so all data points are true as well as the comments. the charts will automatically update as the results continue to flow in.

I was not so fond of the charts that I had created. The new chart has all the results as average sum of all responces to the questions.

QuoteFor a non-techie like me, you are brilliant, you keep us up top date on what you are doing and we are happy with the service.
QuoteWe are VERY satisfied with the service and with your dedication to providing top notch webhosting.  I do not usually give out all 10's.  I did it this time because I know that if there is something you do not offer or if there is a problem, you will do everything in your power to provide the additional service or fix the problem.
QuoteYou guys have been great.
QuoteBest host I have ever had. Great price, customer service and uptime.

QuoteSince joining GC solutions a year ago my online presence has been phenomenal.
QuoteThanks for the great service
QuoteBest hosting I have ever had.  You guys go above & beyond.  Keep up the good work!!
QuoteCame from the rest, to join the BEST. And I mean that Frank...your servers and CUSTOMER SERVICE FIRST attitude is why I recommend you to anyone that runs a website! Thank you!
QuoteThe transfer was painless and smooth! Thank you Frank for all your time and help!
QuoteVery early in my tenure as your customer with this website, but very positive results from another site I manage.  Some of the security settings made changing hosts challenging during DNS switchover, but I'll trade that any day for improved security.  Thanks GC, we're looking forward to a long prosperous relationship!
QuoteI really have been pleased with the work GC does to help out. I recommend you to anyone that asks about hosting.
QuoteGC Solutions is by far the best hosting company we have ever used and we have been building websites a long time.
QuoteYes, they are ALL 10's. And I honestly believe that G.C. Solutions deserves every single mark. Since I moved over to them about 3 years ago...my site has been virtually up 100% of the time with ZERO problems. I recommend all friends and business associates to G.C. Solutions  every chance I get.

Thank You Frank!

We at G.C. Solutions would like to thank all of our customers that have taken the time out to review our services via the online survey and or other message boards.

Frank Doud
Owner/Operator
G.C. Solutions

keith021773

I am very happy with the service I get from GC Solutions!   I have been with several hosts and I will tell you that out of all of the hosts that I have had.....GC Solutions is the absolute best!     My sites have never run better or faster.   And talk about service, if you have a problem, they will do whatever they can to help you out and fix the problem!

A+ host all the way!

rumboogy

This is THE BEST and I have been with all the TRASH webhosters that are out there. Powweb, IPowerweb, Simplehost...several more...they were ALL headaches.

G.C. Solutions is the best...virtually HEADACHE FREE!!

Wally

Ken.

I use GC also and have been well satisfied with the service, my package and most of all with the personal attention that Frank gives to any problem that may arise.

Two thumbs up from me.  :up:  :up:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

robbie93

We have been with GC solutions for about a year now I think,   and Frank is by far the best choice of hosts we have made.  For both performance and support GC solutions is by far the best, we have had a few ( hostmonster,  monte carlo hosting, siteground, and hostgator,  geez bad memories. )

Anyway..  thanks Frank for you're excellent service and support,  it is very much appreciated.

tumbleweed

Thanks Guys!!!!

And For those on our Hypercycle server:

We will be upgrading the HyperCycle Server tonight on April 23rd 2009.
The window will open at 11:00 Pm And continue untill 2:30 Am.
Total downtine should be 30 minutes.
We Will be upgrading the Ram from 4Gigs memory to 8 Gigs memory.

This has been sent via e-mail to all of our Hypercycle users as well as posted in various forums.

Frank Doud
Owner/Operator
G.C. Solutions

Crip

Host Monster is my fav, i currently use 6 SMF /TP Sites .....

Best of all is the (Unlimited DataBases)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

tumbleweed

Quote from: Crip on April 23, 2009, 11:21:30 PM

Glad they are working out for you  :up:

tumbleweed

We have the Reseller machine up and running. 
We are very excited about our new concept for our users.

A quick rundown on the server:
8 Cores Total. Hardware Raid 10 Protected

There are two packages to choose from.

There are only three restrictions when it comes to reselling
#1 Storage. (upgradedable if needed)
#2 Bandwidth. (upgradedable if needed)
#3 Amount of cPanel accounts you can create. (upgradedable if needed)

EVERYTHING ELSE IS UNRESTRICTED

Factory Starter: Package Cost $15.99 Per Month
3Gigs Storage
40Gigs Transfer
10 cPanel Accounts

Factory Business: Package Cost $31.99 Per Month
6Gigs Storage
100 Gigs Transfer
50 cPanel Accounts

The reseller option is perfect for those of you running more then one domain on your account. since you can add as many as you wish for no extra charge.

The reseller option is perfect for those customers that are coming close to your transfer limits on your current server. More then double your transfer amount with the extra benefit of being able to host other accounts along with yours.

The reseller account is perfect for those of you who are developers and or designers who wish to host there customers accounts.

Not only will you get cPanel you will have access to WHM which allows you to create hosting packages with your own limits set on your packages.

I will update my main post in the up coming days.

Frank Doud
Owner/Operator
G.C. Solutions

thefley

Quote from: tumbleweed on April 25, 2009, 12:43:42 AM
Quote from: Crip on April 23, 2009, 11:21:30 PM

Glad they are working out for you  :up:
Same here with HostMonster, If I have issues with them like I have with all the other #(@#^!) ones then I will try yours...