TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:13:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,165
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 191
  • Total: 192
  • lurkalot

Two Questions for the Shoutbox

Started by Basil Beard, March 18, 2006, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwinsX2Dad

Quote from: IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on March 19, 2006, 07:54:23 PMIndeed... lol thanks for sparing me Twins.

Hey - you're one of the good guys. It was the least I could do!

Besides, we're using the meat grinder to make chili.   :2funny:

IchBin

Speaking of Chili, I just had some for dinner.
I'd probably make a good meal, just ask the wife... she puts me through the grinder enough as it is.. :P

TwinsX2Dad

I thought about you over dinner here. We had some homemade Frito pie.

My killer homemade chili over a bed of Fritos chips, topped with shredded cheese, homemade chunky pico salsa, chopped red and green onions and shredded lettuce.

Needless to say, I am not moving well. I've morphed into shape tonight - a rather round one.

IchBin

On days like those, I morph into a captains chair right in front my computer. That chili over the chips sounds really good btw.

TwinsX2Dad

Quote from: IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on March 20, 2006, 04:54:01 AMThat chili over the chips sounds really good btw.

Its one of those high spice, high cholesterol, high fat things I brought back with me from five years in Texas.   :laugh:

It is so easy to do, especially if you cheat and use a chili mix or prepared (never in a can - ick!). Chips first, topped with chili, then a few more chips (if desired), then cheese, then salsa, then shredded lettuce on top. If you really like the Anglo touch, you can even be forgiven for a dollop of sour cream in there somewhere. Considering even the lettuce & cheese are available shredded in a package, it is something you could do for lunch even. Ziploc the leftovers for tomorrow's lunch.......

The chair is exactly what I did, too.

Are you sure our other halves didn't chat on the phone before planning this evening (even though I made dinner here)?

IchBin

Man, even after you talking about that I just might have to have a plate of that stuff tonight. My mouth is drooling after that description....lol

Are you sure our other halves didn't chat on the phone before planning this evening (even though I made dinner here)?

I know your real name, so I don't think you are my other half. :P Maybe its a conspiracy with our other half? Now I'm confusing myself...

TwinsX2Dad

Quote from: IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on March 20, 2006, 09:12:18 PMI know your real name, so I don't think you are my other half. :P Maybe its a conspiracy with our other half? Now I'm confusing myself...

Now where's that spinning head smilie when I need it? Now I am confused, too!   :uglystupid2: