TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:08:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 107
  • Total: 108
  • lurkalot

If you upgraded from SMF1 to SMF2 with TP.

Started by IchBin, June 24, 2011, 03:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikehsg

Mick - I did indeed, but I'm not 100% sure I put it in the right place. What folder does this thing ideally go into and how specifically do I execute the script?

lurkalot

Mike, the file goes into the root folder of your forum.  In other words, It's the folder on your server which contains all the files for SMF. ;)

Then run it from your address bar in your browser.  http:/www.yourdomain.com/your forum folder/tp_upgrade.php

mikehsg

Mick - Did that, and got a page about upgrading tables successfully. What I still don't have is a portal. Is there an "on" switch someplace here that I'm missing?

I'm getting this at the bottom of the main page now:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tportal_version() in /home/philisti/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2151) : eval()'d code on line 449

lurkalot

Mike, we might need IchBin to advise us on this, but I've sent you a PM, are you able to reply to it?.

mikehsg

Mick -

Can't reply to your PM. I've created the account, though. Email me directly and I'll give you the login information.

lurkalot

OK, just to confirm, that was a theme issue, and not a upgrade script error.  Theme used was a old TP 0.9.8 theme.

Qayyom

tp_upgrade.php showing blank page after uploading at public_html direcotry

any solution?

IchBin

What version of SMF are you using? What version of TP are you trying to use tp_upgrade.php from? Any information you provide will help us to answer you.