TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:12:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 310
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 287
  • Total: 288
  • lurkalot

confermation code not working

Started by bertyhell, December 17, 2006, 01:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertyhell

hmm
indeed thats strange now i dont see it anymore
well fixed :)
the screen showes that i wasn't making it up :)

G6Cad

Yes you did, you made that screenshot in photoshop didnt you  :knuppel2: , just to make us start to look for errors  :D  :2funny:

I just joking here with you, glad you got passed it, but it would have been fun to know how you got it to show like that the first time though  ???

bertyhell

yeah its very strange

btw may i concradulate jou on jour high speed support :)

bloc

Might have happened during an update or soemthing..but its strange. Anyways, its not used for either PM or registration here.

Thndrmom

Hey Guys,
I have had the same problem with the site for awhile now also, I have been trying to send personal messages to a couple friends on this website and the verification code is a red X also and then I click to listen to the letters and I hear nothing. Nothing works and I cannot send any messages to anyone. This happened to me I think around November...Alot going on and I wasn't able to get logged back for a bit, then I tryed again in December too to no avail nothing. I also tryed again today and still same problem.  PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!!

IchBin

May I ask what theme you are using? I may create a test account and try this out myself.

G6Cad

Could it be the settings for how many post required before the possibillity to send PMs ?
1 post only and you have been here before  ???

Thndrmom

Everytime I log in it says defination theme, then I change it to default smf default theme. I was thinking maybe that was the problem but that didnt make a difference at all. Crip and I had been conversing for several pm's before this had happened and then poof and Icouldnt talkto him or Bloc, then I had some major things happen at the home front and just now could get back here to let you guys know what was going on, I dont post in the forums much sorry. I mostly read. Anyhow, strange and I appreciate all you do here at the site by the way!