The TinyPortal Team is pleased to announce the release of TinyPortal 2.0.1
TinyPortal 2.0.1 can be used on SMF 2.0 and 2.1
Minimum required PHP version : 5.6.0
Highest supported PHP version (tested) 8.0.0
Changelog: TinyPortal 2.0.1
Relevant to SMF 2.0 and 2.1:
- fixed "Unable to load the 'main' template" errors for guests
- fixed "Database error, given array of integer values is empty. (cat)"
- fixed PHP7.4 issue "Trying to access array offset on value of type bool" when submitting an article
- fixed "Undefined index: QUERY_STRING"
- fixed bbc descriptions for downloads not being parsed in category page
- fixed frontpage topics showing readmore link even when not shortened
- fixed frontpage topics double line breaks being stripped
- fixed error viewing recent comments page "Unable to load the 'main' template"
- fixed article search error "preg_replace(): Unknown modifier"
- updated admin section to not allow setting 0 frontpage topics
- make news board selection a required field
- standardized some field lengths in admin section
- css fix for long text strings in articles not breaking on apple devices
- fixed shoutbox refresh to allow the value '0'
- Added check to make sure var5 exists before selecting from it to fix unknown column error when upgrading from versions prior to 1.4R
Note: You must uninstall any previous version of TinyPortal before you can install TP 2.0.0 for SMF2.0.x or SMF2.1. Make a backup of all your SMF and TP files before you uninstall.