TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:22:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 90
  • Total: 90

"I thought Europe was a country..."

Started by Smoky, December 31, 2007, 04:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoky

:2funny: too funny Ztn.. what if there is none??  :o

and haderaschta, my website isnt blonde.. just the database  :2funny:

yep william i had that error on it.. that was after the site went belly up.. and i was trying to get the mods and stuff back in.. all better now..  ;)

IchBin

That was kelly Pickler (spellling?) lol. She's a country singer. She should probably not quit her day job after that. lol

Smoky

you are kidding ICH?? i havent seen any videos, dont watch tv, but lmao you might just be right bout that :2funny: ;)

IchBin

I'm not kidding. I know who she is, and that was definintly her. In fact, I think she was an American Idol contestant.

Smoky

yep ICH, she was.. heck she used to not live far from me.. now that is a scary thought lol.. i only drink bottled or filtered water  :2funny: :2funny:

Zetan

Smoky

PowerPyx

:D

omg... this reminds me that some out there still think that german males all time whearing bavarian leather-trousers o.O

We meanwhile have the same tv-show here in germany and lots of adults also didn't know easiest stuff from the elemantary school.

Cheers Pyx

Laine

My fiance is English (I'm American), and we were at my sister's house where he got into a conversation with my brother in law about Europe...I wasn't listening to the conversation until I heard my brother in law say, "But I thought London was a country.".

I just hung my head thinking...'You are one of the reasons why people think that people from Kentucky are ignorant...'.

This post just reminded me of that!

lebisol

eyebrows ZTN... ;)
I actually saw this show when it was on-air...girls like that have 1 purpose in life...to bad she doesn't live colser LOL.