TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:27:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 173
  • Total: 173

Recent Topics block

Started by jarska, March 24, 2011, 07:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

Mick, can you check to see if I am a member of your site?  I don't know if I ever joined up there.

ZP

lurkalot

Quote from: ZarPrime on January 18, 2012, 05:59:43 PM
Mick, can you check to see if I am a member of your site?  I don't know if I ever joined up there.

ZP

Jim, no you didn't, but you are now a member. (check your PM's)  O0

jarska

Thank you very much guys but now I`m confused again, is it future request or not? :-[

One of my moderators told me that earlier recent topics was working fine and go to the first unreaded post but not anymore, don't know what to believe but never working for me. :)

I have no access here--> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=34061.0

ZarPrime

jarska,

Yes, it is a feature request for a future version of TP and No, you would not have access to that topic as it is for TP Team Members Only.

ZarPrime

jarska

Quote from: ZarPrime on January 18, 2012, 07:04:43 PM
jarska,

Yes, it is a feature request for a future version of TP and No, you would not have access to that topic as it is for TP Team Members Only.

ZarPrime

Okay, thanks
maybe it was some recent post block code what I used earlier and working that way, if somebody could  do that, with avatar, hmmm... ::)

ZarPrime

Hmmm, that is a possibility but the block code snippet that we had for that, I believe, was for SMF 1.1.x and my not work with SMF 2.x.  I'll test that.  I think I have a copy of that block code.  I'll test that.

ZarPrime

jarska

Quote from: ZarPrime on January 18, 2012, 07:26:59 PM
Hmmm, that is a possibility but the block code snippet that we had for that, I believe, was for SMF 1.1.x and my not work with SMF 2.x.  I'll test that.  I think I have a copy of that block code.  I'll test that.

ZarPrime

This would be very nice, thank you. O0

ZarPrime

Well, I tested it and the code won't work on an SMF 2.0 forum.  I'll have to try to make it work for 2.0 but it will be a few days before I can look at it.

ZarPrime

jarska

Quote from: ZarPrime on January 19, 2012, 10:06:02 PM
Well, I tested it and the code won't work on an SMF 2.0 forum.  I'll have to try to make it work for 2.0 but it will be a few days before I can look at it.

ZarPrime

No hurry, I`m waiting that for several months now, thanks.