TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:06:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 192
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 164
  • Total: 164

550 /buyandSell: No such file or directory ?

Started by webgurl123, August 01, 2007, 07:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

What you're looking for is a custom menu. Check out the block code snippets board and search for menu to see the available menu's that you can use.

webgurl123

I dont think it is an SMF forum.  I was jsut wondering if SMF or TIny Portal could Have the nav bar on the left.  Do you have any suggestions as to how I could duplicate it somehow?

IchBin

Quote from: IchBinâ„¢ on August 03, 2007, 10:57:03 PM
What you're looking for is a custom menu. Check out the block code snippets board and search for menu to see the available menu's that you can use.

Already gave you the suggestion. :)

IchBin

Sorry, my scriptblocker was blocking that menu that you wanted me to see. :o
The link you posted is not what you are looking for.
Anyway, it looks to me like you could create the menu with what TP already has. The menu manager in the Admin section of TP will show you how to create/edit/add menu items. Just change the links and stuff to point to the board/category you want. When you create a new Category link choose the "header" type. This will make the categories bold. Then just create regular links after each category for each board in the category.

aservant

I am having the same problems with the 550 error. I am using webmasters as a host and this is a new install. SMF installed perfectly. In the file manager it refuses to chmod the files to any thing but 755

IchBin

If you're file won't chmod to 777 then it is a server configuration issue.

aservant

I was wrong it did change to 777 but I am getting an error.

Some of the files the package manager needs to modify are not writable. This needs to be changed by logging into FTP and using it to chmod or create the files and folders. Your FTP information may be temporarily cached for proper operation of the package manager.

550 /smf: No such file or directory

I would be happy to send login info to acces my site.

Or is there a way to install it manually?

IchBin

Of course there is. Look in the Docs board for more info