The TinyPortal Team is pleased to announce the release of TinyPortal 2.3.0
TinyPortal 2.3.0 can be used on SMF 2.0 and 2.1
Minimum required PHP version : 7.0.0
Highest supported PHP version (tested): 8.1.6
NOTICE!: Due to a bug in SMF 2.1.3 upgrading TinyPortal may result in this error message: "All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; if you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead". In order to update TinyPortal while on SMF 2.1.3 you may need to install the [correction MOD that can be downloaded from the TinyPortal.net support site](https://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?action=tportal;sa=download;dl=item177). After applying this MOD you will be able to re-install TinyPortal on SMF 2.1.3. Please note that the correction MOD should be uninstalled prior to patching SMF to version 2.1.4.
This version contains an update of the internal block variable handling: after this upgrade there is no returning to older TinyPortal versions while keeping the existing blocks intact!
This release includes the following changes relevant to SMF 2.0 and 2.1:
- Added new blockcode for Mini Calendar in SMF2.1
- Change to recenttopics block to prevent no topics showing when using unpopular boards
- Added option to 'open in New window' for Menu Buttons created in the menu manager
- New permission to control TinyPortal search functionality
- Updated the Top posters blockcode
Multiple shoutbox updates:
- Updated shoutbox timeformat setting to align with SMF settings
- Added link to shoutbox settings for admins in shoutbox block
- Added options to shoutbox blocks for showing avatars, position of post bar and new messages
- Shoutbox now also allows the smileys from the 'Pop-up' to be used
- Removed 'hover' effect on shoutbox timestamp
- Images in shoutbox now limited to a maximum width to prevent from showing full screen
- Fix for BBC articles in SMF2.1 not parsing correctly
- Fixed PHP8.1 error explode(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated
- Fixed error Undefined variable $grid_recycle
- Fixed help popups showing 'error' in SMF2.1.3
- Fixed some language string typo's
- Fixed undefined index: allow_guestAccess
- Fix for avatar size in articles when 'Resize in user's browser' setting used
- Fixed setting 'Admin can see all blocks'
- Force css update with new install
- Moved Copyright notice to Mod Credits in SMF2.1
- Some updates to shoutbox classes to prevent conflicts with other mods
- Improved block handling resetting block values when changing block type
Page created in 0.116 seconds with 20 queries.