TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:05:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 101
  • Total: 101

Tinyportal Portuguese ( site )

Started by joomlamz, December 22, 2008, 03:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

pedrox,

Se estou a compreender, você quer a expressão de estar em seu próprio idioma, em vez de Inglês. Se é isso que você quer dizer, então eu concordo. No entanto, não posso apenas desejar que ele seja assim e que isso aconteça. Até que alguém toma a tarefa de traduzir a linguagem arquivos para o seu próprio idioma, não há nada que possamos fazer. Eu não lêem nem falar sua língua.

Novamente, se quiser fazer a tradução, você pode fazer o download do TP_beta3_English_Translation_Package.zip a partir do tópico que mencionei acima e traduzi-lo sozinho ou arranjar alguém que entende Inglês para ajudá-lo com a tradução. Eu não posso fazer isso por você.

Lamento,

ZarPrime

In English ...

If I understand you correctly, you want the words to be in your own language instead of English.    If that is what you mean, then I agree.  However, I can not just wish it to be so and have it happen.  Until someone takes on the task of translating the language files to your own language, there is nothing we can do.  I don't read or speak your language.

Again, if you want to do the translation, you can download the TP_beta3_English_Translation_Package.zip from the topic I mentioned above and translate it yourself or get someone who understands English to help you with the translation.  I cannot do this for you.

I am sorry,

ZarPrime

G6Cad

From the look of your screenshots, you seem to have a lot of issues going on there, missing language strings aswell, your blocks are not showing any texts, just the bullits.

The panels you can turn off in yout tinyportal admin/blocks and panels/settings/Panels
But i recon you dont even see any thing there eather as you are missing the textstrings for tinyortal

joomlamz

Akyhne

joomlamz

sim em português tens aqui o suporte 24/7

English

- but in Portuguese you here support 24/7

IchBin

Any official TP site I would think would be linked here on TP in the left International block.

joomlamz

yes  can create a category Portuguese i will give 100% support Pt

IchBin

It has come to my attention that you have been translating Portuguese via Google Translation. We cannot have translators using Google to translate documents here. While google may do an "OK" job at it, it will never be a perfect translation. So, NO you cannot be the official Pt site for TP.

We also, do not just give the right to be an "Official TP Translator" to just anyone. You must first prove that you can provide support here at TP, and that there is a significant need for your specific language. Right now, we don't even have a Portuguese board and I have not seen more than one or two requests that I can recall.

joomlamz

Thanks for that information
and aim Still here ready to help
When you need help in portuguese

lendaurbana

Viva.
Instalei o ultmi smf e depois instalei o TP versao 4beta, mas na Admin nao aparece al ingua portuguesa.
Ja enviei pra o default theme os ficheiros TP portugues UTF8 mas nao aparece nada so colocando mesmo o portal em portugues, em tempos tive instalado outra versao do smf e funcionava mas com esta versão nao aparece portugues na admin.
Podem me dar uma ajudunha por favor?
obrigado