TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:26:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 171
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 171
  • Total: 171

Deutsche Sprachdateien (Download, Installation)

Started by Tommy, March 22, 2007, 08:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PinWizard

Hallo zusammen,

ich hoffe ich bin hier richtig...
ich habe smf und Tinyportal bei mir installiert und wie zu Anfang hier im Thema beschrieben wurde die Sprachdateien für german-utf8 die dort verlinkt sind in das angegebene Verzeichnis kopiert doch Tinyportal bleibt englisch während smf deutsch darstellt.

Was mache ich falsch?

Grüße, Oliver.

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask...
I got smf and tinyportal installed and, as it is described at the beginning of this topic, I copied the germans language-files (utf8) to the described folder.
While smf uses the german language files, tinyportal still is shown in English.
What am I doing wrong?

Greets, Oliver.

ZarPrime

In Deutsch ...
Hallo PinWizard (Oliver),

Willkommen auf der TinyPortal Support-Site.

Soweit ich das beurteilen kann, sind wir ziemlich weit hinter andere Menschen tun Übersetzungen für die neueste Version von TinyPortal für die Verwendung mit anderen Sprachen. Ich kann nicht aus Ihrem Post, welche Dateien Sie mit sagen, aber, wenn Sie die, die in den ersten Beitrag zu diesem Thema, sind sie für TinyPortal Version 0.98 und sind sehr alt. Sie werden einfach nicht richtig mit der neuesten Version, da gab es so viele Veränderungen.

Das Beste, was wir hoffen können, ist, dass jemand, der fließend Englisch und Deutsch ist sich freiwillig zu neuen Übersetzungen für die neueste Version von TinyPortal tun und bieten lassen Sie uns diese zur Verfügung für unsere anderen deutschen Mitglieder.

Oliver, wenn Sie bereit wären, dies zu tun, würden wir uns freuen, diese Übersetzungen in unserem Download-Bereich stellen zum Vorteil aller anderen. Wenn Sie bereit sind, dies zu tun, ich wäre bereit, dies zu tun, lassen Sie mich wissen, in deinem nächsten Beitrag, und ich werde die richtigen englischen Sprachversion zur Verfügung zu stellen, so dass Sie die Übersetzungen tun können. Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, wenn Sie bereit sind, dies zu tun.

ZarPrime

In English ...
Hello PinWizard (Oliver),

Welcome to the TinyPortal Support Site.

As far as I can tell, we are quite far behind on other people doing translations for the latest version of TinyPortal for use with other languages.  I cannot tell from your post which files you are using but, if you are using the ones in the first post of this topic, they are for TinyPortal version 0.98 and are very old.  They will simply not work correctly with the latest version because there have been so many changes.

The best thing that we could hope for is that someone who is fluent in both English and German would volunteer to do new translations for the latest version of TinyPortal and offer to let us make these available for our other German members.

Oliver, if you would be willing to do this, we would be glad to place those translations in our download section for the benefit of all others.  If you are willing to do this, I would be willing to do this, let me know in your next post and I will make the correct English language versions available to you so that you can do the translations.  Please let me know if you are willing to do this.

ZarPrime

PinWizard

Danke für Deine Antwort!
Da ich meins (mein projekt) ans Laufen bekommen will, MkPortal nicht mehr zu existieren scheint und mir Tinyportal sehr gut gefällt ist das wohl der Weg, der zu gehen ist. Okay, ich versuche es. Ihr stellt so ein schönes Portal zur Verfügung, da trage ich gerne meinen Teil bei, zum Nutzen aller.

Grüße, Oliver.

Thanks for your reply!
As I want to get my project running anyway and as MkPortal seems not to exist any more and as I like Tinyportal very much, i think, that's the way to go. Okay, I'll give it a try. You make us a very nice portal available, so I'll have a hand in it, I'll enjoy helping for the benefit of all.

Greets, Oliver.

PinWizard

Hey, was ist los, ich warte noch immer auf die Sprachdatei zum Übersetzen?

Hey, what's up, I am still waiting for the languagefile to translate it?

ZarPrime

Oliver,

I'm sorry.  I misunderstood you.  I thought you were going to find the files yourself. ;)

The files that need to be translated are inside the TinyPortal 1.0 Final zip file at the following location --> ..\common\Themes\default\languages

There are 12 files total, 6 for ISO and 6 for utf8.  For example, two of the files are TPmodules.english.php and TPmodules.english-utf8.php

Those 2 files are the same except that the second one needs to be encoded to utf8 before saving it.  If you need for me to extract thes 12 files from the archive, and put them into a separate zip file, let me know.  Otherwise, I will assume that you found them.

ZarPrime

sangham.net

Hallo zusammen,

erstmal riesen Dank für die Arbeit die Ihr alle hier geleistet habt! Hab das Sprachtool gerade installiert (tp10b4german-utf8)

Auf die Bitte in der OP zurückkommend: "Bitte Fehler Melden"

Ich hab im Menü folgendes entdeckt (kann sich aber auch um Einstellungen bei mir handeln)

Artikel
Artikel
Kategorien
Einstellungen
Uuml;bermittlungen
Symbole

Leisten und Blöcke
Leisten
Blöcke [klein scheint kein Problem zu sein ...?]
Block Access

Scheint Sonderzeichen nicht zu mögen, wie ÄÜ...

Bitte sehr und bedanke mich auch gleichzeitig noch mal!

Hallo everybody,

first of all great thanks for all your work which you have done here! Just installed the language modul.  (tp10b4german-utf8)

Comming back to the request of the OP: "Please share errors"

I have found following thing (could be that it is also a problem of my own settings)

Artikel
Artikel
Kategorien
Einstellungen
Uuml;bermittlungen
Symbole

Leisten und Blöcke
Leisten
Blöcke [small seems to be no problem ...?]
Block Access

Seems that it does not like special signs like ÄÜ...

Thank a lot again here and may it be a useful hint

Truly! So strive to be one of them. Or like to get a random Sutta?

If you like to get involved in helping developing an "Virtual monastery" to make the internet a little more accessible for Monks, Nuns and Ascetics, please feel heartily invited to join our bilingual community at sangham.net

sangham.net

I have looked into the TPadmin-language file and there is a "&" missing in line 32

$txt['tp-tabs4']='Uuml;bermittlungen';

I guess it should be:

$txt['tp-tabs4']='Übermittlungen';

I if it is wished to post an update, please let me know. I don't know the procedure you normally do.

Ich habe in die  TPadmin-language Datei gesehen und da schein ein "&" in der Zeile 32 zu fehlen

$txt['tp-tabs4']='Uuml;bermittlungen';

ich denke es sollte so aussehen:

$txt['tp-tabs4']='Übermittlungen';

Wenn es wünschenswert ist, kann ich gerne die Datei aktualisieren und rauf laden. Ich kenne leider die übliche Pozedur die Ihr einhaltet nicht.

::)

Maybe its another version...

// Version: 1.0 beta4
// German Translation V. 1.0 by The_Gentleman
// TPortalAdmin
// SVN Rev67

now I am totally confused  :-X

Truly! So strive to be one of them. Or like to get a random Sutta?

If you like to get involved in helping developing an "Virtual monastery" to make the internet a little more accessible for Monks, Nuns and Ascetics, please feel heartily invited to join our bilingual community at sangham.net

McFly

Nachdem ich nun schon die ELK-Version übersetzt hatte, habe ich jetzt auch die Zeit für die SMF-Version gehabt. Die Installation über den Paket-Manager funktioniert bei mir nicht, findet jemand den Fehler in der package-info? Die Datei muss im Zweifelsfall entpackt und die enthaltenen Sprachdateien per Hand hochgeladen werden ( ... /Themes/default/languages).

Now that I had already translated the ELK version, I have now also had the time for the SMF version. The installation via the package manager does not work for me, can anyone find the error in the package-info? In case of doubt, the file must be unpacked and the included language files uploaded by hand ( ... /Themes/default/languages).

Attachment posted in downloads:
https://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?action=tportal;sa=download;dl=item171
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance."

Testsites (may be online or not ;-) )
ElkArte 1.1.x & TP on Apache2.4.48, PHP 8.1.2 FPM/FastCGI, MariaDB 10.5.12

@rjen

There are a few things problematic with your package: The ID you used is the TinyPortal package id: that conflicts with the Tinyportal install in the package manager. Make sure it is unique

Secondly I am not sure that xxx.german-formal.php is the correct file name? I see in SMF for formal german simply the file name xxx.german.php and for informal the added xxx.german-informal.php...

Then copying the files one by one is a bit tedious, I would just put the languages folder in the zip and extract that.

Attached package does install

by the way: you are missing the Tpshout language file..

Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

McFly

Only briefly skimmed.

If TPShout.php is not there, it is also missing in the current TP2.1.0 download.  :o

The header in the package-info is from the Portuguese translation. Wasn't aware that I am important enough to be allowed to use my own ID.  ;)

... -formal.php. I feel like Doc Brown. Remove the "-formal" from all filenames, but upload the old zip.  :idiot2:

Get back to you later. The boss is threatening me with work.  :2funny:
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance."

Testsites (may be online or not ;-) )
ElkArte 1.1.x & TP on Apache2.4.48, PHP 8.1.2 FPM/FastCGI, MariaDB 10.5.12